Thread: Beyonce' half time performance

Beyonce' half time performance

I thought her half-time "Formation" single which touched upon police brutality, the Black Panthers & Malcolm X - was inappropriate and if a white artist did that and performed in an all white KKK performance the backlash would result in riots. What was the Super Bowl league thinking about to allow this type of performance when you have young adults watching this?

Shameful, and I now am a anti-Beyonce non fan!

And we wonder why Trump is getting so much attention....

I didn't think it was her finest performance, but, really didn't pick up on anti-cop innuendo at the time. To me, it just looked like an army of dominatrixs.

On the other hand, LADY GAGA KILLED IT - knocked it clear out of the stadium into the stratosphere!

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I didn't think it was her finest performance, but, really didn't pick up on anti-cop innuendo at the time. To me, it just looked like an army of dominatrixs.

On the other hand, LADY GAGA KILLED IT - knocked it clear out of the stadium into the stratosphere!
    I despise Lady Gaga, she had me in tears. She did kill it. Big time. It wasn't Whitney Houston-like, but it was pretty incredible
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I despise Lady Gaga, she had me in tears. She did kill it. Big time. It wasn't Whitney Houston-like, but it was pretty incredible
    I made a similar comment to my family - not since Whitney Houston was I that impressed with a performance of The National Anthem!

Thread Information