I don't normally watch ch 2 news but I caught an episode the other day in which the reporters managed to pit Mayor Erkel against Markie Poloncarz over who is responsible for all the little children eating lead paint in the city. It was a real contest between 2 expert excuse makers and buck passers. Erkel was caught on his own but Markie had his health commissioner handy to use as shield and sin eater. I gave the contest to Erkel who pointed out that under the law it's the county's job. Markie was unfazed by this because he has proven that he doesn't care about the legal obligations of the county. He proved that in November 2014 when he blithely ignored the County's duty to plow all of its roads and not just the county roads where he is popular. On this whole issue of kids eating lead paint, hey, mom & dad ( if there is one around the house) how about teaching the kids not to feast on the window sills. And those paint chips on the floor, shut off Judge Karen, put down the 1/2 gallon of rockie road, and swing a broom every week or so. Just sayin'.