Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Satish Dumps Roberto

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy
    OK, kiddies, let's recap.

I posted last night that I heard Satish Mohan backed off on his support for Lenny Roberto.

Then we hear from FJBeckwith, saying "It's a complete lie". Was it? Not at all.

Later, our 'Man in the Street FJBeckwith' says "Sandy Beach says it was Tom Reynolds fault!" during his Friday afternoon show. A few times. Proof? Naaah, Beach doesn't need proof to slander anyone.

Later, FJB says "Satish says he talked to Volker and Reynolds!" But, not one word of blame or threath relayed by Mohan. (See, that doesn't gain sympathy.)

Later, "Satish should be left alone!" followed by "threats of a 10% tax increase because of Mohan's support for Roberto." (Did Mohan say this? No. Of course not. Another fabrication by FJB to gather sympathy.)

Still later, "proper authorities contacted about election meddling". (What's that? Again, no such thing, no such evidence, no story. Another fabrication by FJB.)

These things exist in his mind alone.

Now, let's recapit all again. Before we call out any more silly names and list our scorecards, let's all watch this mess play out over the next few days, if it lasts that long.

READ ALL THE POSTS. You will see FJB bob and weave, blame and curse, back up and hide.

READ THE POSTS. You will see an opening lead of a story that has since broken as true, and then a failing campaign's attempt to duck & cover, totally make up an excuse with blame, and run away.

READ ALL THE POSTS here, and in the "Satish 4 Senate" line.

You will see there have been no threats made by anyone to anyone. No threats to hold funds, no questions of any "pressure". Mohan admitted a mistake, backpedaled, and the Roberto camp has lost their campaign anchor.

Then, after you have read it, and seen the truth of this whole mess, and the underlying silliness of it all, feel free to post a comment.

I'm tired of being slammed and called kiddie names here just because I posted something the "beautiful people" here didn't like or agree with.

Grow up.
    Isn't it funny that when bigguy gets slammed he tries to deflect the attention and insult me. Bigguy don't you need to worry about Max!!! And by the way, tell tour boss to quit calling Satish, he is quite sick of hearing from Quinn III, Volker, Reynolds, and Hayes about his decision to stick with Roberto. He apparently wants reform and it will not happen with Volker!!!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    Isn't it funny that when bigguy gets slammed he tries to deflect the attention and insult me. Bigguy don't you need to worry about Max!!! !

Are you talking about the 12 year old Max in Hamburg?

What does this have with him?

Maybe he's the last one (besides you) supporting LR.....

Unregistered
    It is so apparent that you tow the party line Bigguy.

Cool

Me? "Party line"? No way, loser!

I support Francine Delmonte and Sam Hoyt, both Dems.

I would be supporting Paul Tokasz for re-election, but he decided to retire.

There are a lot more, but I made my point.

TimeOut Chair
    News to me! Really? Retiring? Hmmm? I wonder who the Dems have primed to take his place.

Quote Originally Posted by fjb
    It is so apparent that you tow the party line Bigguy.
    Gawd, why does everyone (not dem) assume we vote the party line? I voted repub for two elections in a row based on PRINCIPLES !!!

"towing the partyline" is their way of saying supercalifragilistic-expelidocious! when they have nothing else to say.
    Last edited by woodstock; September 4th, 2006 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by woodstock
    Gawd, why does everyone (not dem) assume we vote the party line? I voted repub for two elections in a row based on PRINCIPLES !!!
    And President Bush thanks you from the bottom of his heart.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by biker
    And President Bush thanks you from the bottom of his heart.
    I may be dem, but I'm not that dumb.

The following is the official Democratic script containing their specific ideas on the war in Iraq, as approved by Howard Dean, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi:

Please share it with all thinking Democrats.

Both of 'em.

I also have the official war slogan the Democrats will use this fall:

Ya Can't Beat Defeat!

I didn't want to take away from the solemnity of the detailed, alternative, highly specific ideas the Democrats have put forward, as excruciatingly detailed on the previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    The following is the official Democratic script containing their specific ideas on the war in Iraq, as approved by Howard Dean, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi:

Please share it with all thinking Democrats.

Both of 'em.
    Actual quote from Biker: Res, is there a sanction SUWNY against repeatedly lying in posts?

OK, Rez, I'll get back on topic:

Dale Volker is a gosh-darn bum.

So my point is made you ar part of the problem? Everyone you support has stuck it so far up the backside of the taxpayer it isnt funny anymore. Tell us why you are in favor of high taxes? Paul Tokasz will surface somewhere in the sewer that is NY politics and you will be their with the bucket as Paul says "Wait for the Shake"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466
    So my point is made you ar part of the problem? Everyone you support has stuck it so far up the backside of the taxpayer it isnt funny anymore. Tell us why you are in favor of high taxes? Paul Tokasz will surface somewhere in the sewer that is NY politics and you will be their with the bucket as Paul says "Wait for the Shake"
    Cg, you are just too disgusting for a response, beyond....grow up.

Cg, you are just too disgusting for a response, beyond....grow up.
    Thank you for the compliment, The truth hurts doesn't it. Sopme day the taxpayers will wake up and see your pals for what they are? pure evil !!!

Unregistered

OK then. I may owe you an apology, I'm not sure yet though. Simply answer this one question. Do you work for Jack Quinn III or on staff of any current elected official? Your posts over the last 6 months or so make you sound like you do. If not than I owe you an apology.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information