Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Satish Dumps Roberto

Unregistered
    Well, the Cat's out of the Bag!!! Sandy Beach broke the story on his lead off today. It has been confirmed with Satish Mohan that Tom Reynolds and Dale Volker have threatened Satish Mohan. They Have told Mohan to remove the ads supporting Roberto or they will remove federal and state funding to the town of Amherst. The amount of money removed would have to be made up with a town tax increase of about 10% ! Because Sandy broke the story today, a press release is being written as I type and both Satish and Lenny Roberto will on air with Sandy Beach Tuesday with the full details. This is election tampering at the highest levels and the appropriate agencies are being contacted.

Where is BigDork now?
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    There is Huge breaking news with this story that I can not put out. There are discussions as I type as to how, when and where this info is to be given to the public.
    FJB, assuming you really are the "insider" that you claim to be - you are acting incredibaly irresponsible.
    To give hints of a leak, but say "I can't fully disclose it" is childish.
    I wouldn't want you on my team.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    FJB, assuming you really are the "insider" that you claim to be - you are acting incredibaly irresponsible.
    To give hints of a leak, but say "I can't fully disclose it" is childish.
    I wouldn't want you on my team.
    Read all the posts first.

It saves embarassment.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Read all the posts first.

It saves embarassment.
    I did read them all. And, you're right - anyone associated with him should be embarrassed.

Unregistered
    ***Breaking News**** Satish Mohan just finished an interview with channel 2 news confirming that he has been in contact with Dale Volker and Tom Reynolds!! He fell short of calling the conversations "Threats". He did go on to say that he only wishes to run the town unimpeded. Leonard Roberto was interviewed next and confirmed the earlier post. Satish is trying to get out of the middle of this contest with out hurting the town or either candidate. All he had to do was ask, we would never want to hurt the residents of Amherst with tax increases!! Watch channel 7 news tonight for more details. The Roberto campaign is heading to Geneseo and Canandaigua tomorrow. I'll post when I get back in town.

Quote Originally Posted by therising
    I did read them all. And, you're right - anyone associated with him should be embarrassed.
    I don't think LR is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he's willing to wade in and do battle with the thugs.

Not like sideline pansies like you and Chris from Parkside.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    I don't think LR is the greatest thing since sliced bread, but he's willing to wade in and do battle with the thugs.

Not like sideline pansies like you and Chris from Parkside.

I never insulted Roberto, I have no problem with him. I did insult FJB's "Oooh, I have a secret, I wish I could tell you, but I can't, OK here it is" ways.

Besides, I'm much too busy posting on this site to actually do battle with thugs.

Do all of the comments on this forum have to be personal? It is really embarrassing and takes all of the value of this site away. This site was supposed to be a way to encourage the tax revolt and all I ever see is personal bashing. The "in" politicians and money movers that have drained the prosperity from this area must have really big belly laughs when they read this site. They assume this area is mostly ignorant white trash and so often this site bears that out.
    If indeed these threats were made I say this is a huge story and should overide any personal interests, we should all be just furious!

The proper wording for us po' white trash is "ignint."

Great way to start your career here, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by LHardy
    So where does BigGuy get his info?
    I can not for one minute believe that Mohan did not know Roberto was running against Volker.
    Mohan is not that stupid.
    This has to be a lie. Not surprised at all knowing the types we have in WNY status politics. They will lie about everything to avoid change and have for years.
    Have you notice how great our economy has been and the droves of people flocking to WNY?

BigGuy is a shill for Paul and Dale.Put the three togeather and I guess you would have Curly Larry and Moe. BigGuy is the poster child for the dumb as rocks voters that keep electing clowns like Volker.

Unregistered
    Well, Channel 7 news confirmed the story. Tom Reynolds and Dale Volker should be ashamed of themselves for harassing and picking on a 71 year old man, who is just trying to make his community better by endorsing the best man for the job!!! To think they would threaten the lively-hood of a township to pick at a personal bone with Lenny Roberto. Bullies!!

Score so far:

FJB: 2

BigGuy: -943

Cool

OK, kiddies, let's recap.

I posted last night that I heard Satish Mohan backed off on his support for Lenny Roberto.

Then we hear from FJBeckwith, saying "It's a complete lie". Was it? Not at all.

Later, our 'Man in the Street FJBeckwith' says "Sandy Beach says it was Tom Reynolds fault!" during his Friday afternoon show. A few times. Proof? Naaah, Beach doesn't need proof to slander anyone.

Later, FJB says "Satish says he talked to Volker and Reynolds!" But, not one word of blame or threath relayed by Mohan. (See, that doesn't gain sympathy.)

Later, "Satish should be left alone!" followed by "threats of a 10% tax increase because of Mohan's support for Roberto." (Did Mohan say this? No. Of course not. Another fabrication by FJB to gather sympathy.)

Still later, "proper authorities contacted about election meddling". (What's that? Again, no such thing, no such evidence, no story. Another fabrication by FJB.)

These things exist in his mind alone.

Now, let's recapit all again. Before we call out any more silly names and list our scorecards, let's all watch this mess play out over the next few days, if it lasts that long.

READ ALL THE POSTS. You will see FJB bob and weave, blame and curse, back up and hide.

READ THE POSTS. You will see an opening lead of a story that has since broken as true, and then a failing campaign's attempt to duck & cover, totally make up an excuse with blame, and run away.

READ ALL THE POSTS here, and in the "Satish 4 Senate" line.

You will see there have been no threats made by anyone to anyone. No threats to hold funds, no questions of any "pressure". Mohan admitted a mistake, backpedaled, and the Roberto camp has lost their campaign anchor.

Then, after you have read it, and seen the truth of this whole mess, and the underlying silliness of it all, feel free to post a comment.

I'm tired of being slammed and called kiddie names here just because I posted something the "beautiful people" here didn't like or agree with.

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    Well, Channel 7 news confirmed the story. Tom Reynolds and Dale Volker should be ashamed of themselves for harassing and picking on a 71 year old man, who is just trying to make his community better by endorsing the best man for the job!!! To think they would threaten the lively-hood of a township to pick at a personal bone with Lenny Roberto. Bullies!!

I guess there's really only one more question to ask. How will FJB blame Tony Orsini for this?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information