Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy Kaminski for Amherst Highway Superintendant

Kathy Kaminski for Amherst Highway Superintendant

Looks like Bob Anderson has his work cut out for him! Good to see that the Dem's are planting some seeds. Now we have to water them!

The wife wants me to post, "Hooray, a female candidate ready to step up to the plate in a non-traditional role!" I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    Looks like Bob Anderson has his work cut out for him! Good to see that the Dem's are planting some seeds. Now we have to water them!

Know the name but not her. Is she any good, other than not being a Republican? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by left wing
    Know the name but not her. Is she any good, other than not being a Republican? Why?
    Republicans make bad Highway Superindendents?

Quote Originally Posted by PaulJonson
    Republicans make bad Highway Superindendents?
    No. Actually I like Bob Anderson. I simply meant, other than politics, does she have something to recommend her? Innocent question!

K. Kaminsky works in highway and as I heard it...she sued the Town (like Carrol) and the town ended up paying her money...that she then was able to use to build her new house. I don't think she has much experience in the various highway department areas other than the parks department. Highway is a very big part of government and involves parks, drainage system, roads, and much more. With an $18 million dollar budget I want someone in the position who is not only a good supervisor with good background in the highway department, but also a good financial person since they need to look at ways to change things that are done in order to save money for the taxpayers. I think Bob anderson has done a great job...and we all saw what happened when the voters voted in Satish just for the sake of change!!! If it's not broke-.don't fix it!!!!!!! Oh yeah...isn't she married to or living with Larry Tabor who runs the golf courses? Seems like a possible conflict of interest. Maybe he'd have to step down.

Well it looks like Mohan found the engineer he was looking for to run against Anderson. So now, thanks to Mohan, a GOP primary will become necessary! Way to go Satish! Where did he find this guy, UB?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by amherstres
    K. Kaminsky works in highway and as I heard it...she sued the Town (like Carrol) and the town ended up paying her money...that she then was able to use to build her new house. I don't think she has much experience in the various highway department areas other than the parks department. Highway is a very big part of government and involves parks, drainage system, roads, and much more. With an $18 million dollar budget I want someone in the position who is not only a good supervisor with good background in the highway department, but also a good financial person since they need to look at ways to change things that are done in order to save money for the taxpayers. I think Bob anderson has done a great job...and we all saw what happened when the voters voted in Satish just for the sake of change!!! If it's not broke-.don't fix it!!!!!!! Oh yeah...isn't she married to or living with Larry Tabor who runs the golf courses? Seems like a possible conflict of interest. Maybe he'd have to step down.
    What is wrong with the job that Bob Anderson is currently doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    Well it looks like Mohan found the engineer he was looking for to run against Anderson. So now, thanks to Mohan, a GOP primary will become necessary! Way to go Satish! Where did he find this guy, UB?
    It is part of the political system for any party.

I see you just hate Satish, even when he uses the "politcal system" that is available to all.

If you were republican, you also could run in the Rep primary, as anyone who is republican.

So what is your beef????

Micheal - Not affiliated with any party.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    What is wrong with the job that Bob Anderson is currently doing?
    Not a thing, Bob does a great job!
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    The wife wants me to post, "Hooray, a female candidate ready to step up to the plate in a non-traditional role!" I concur.
    etc...while I agreewith your wife on stepping up to the plate, the question is: is the publis ready for a woman highway supervisor?
    Life, Liberty and the Pursuit Of All That Threaten It
    What if the Hokey-Pokey IS what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Joseph
    It is part of the political system for any party.

I see you just hate Satish, even when he uses the "politcal system" that is available to all.

If you were republican, you also could run in the Rep primary, as anyone who is republican.

So what is your beef????

Michael,
    No, I don't hate Satish. I will say this again (as a former supporter & Mohan advocate) I am EXTREMELY dissappointed in Satish Mohan & what he continues to do to our town! Does that make me HATE him? I'm so tired of you Mohan worshipers. There is none so blind as he who will not see!

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    etc...while I agreewith your wife on stepping up to the plate, the question is: is the publis ready for a woman highway supervisor?
    Probably not....

Quote Originally Posted by Micheal Joseph

So what is your beef????

Yes Michael, I do know that I have that opportunity. Mohan contends that he is not a party politician & yet he encouraged his own party to force a primary that will cost thousands! I'd rather see the party throw thier support behind one candidate instead of throwing it away.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley
    Not a thing, Bob does a great job!
    So why would anyone want him replaced unless you are replacing him with someone with a better track record at what he does.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information