Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Drive-By Shooting In Amherst -- It's True!

Unregistered
    I see 'Stalker hasn't figured out how to use spell-check yet. The following spell-check illustration and question is for anyone to answer in an attempt to show Stalker how it's used.

Stalker is a quick!

What would the proper replacement word be for the word quick?

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie
    No, but hasn't containment been the strategy employed until this point?

Regards.
    The greedy absentee slumlords are the only one employing a successful strategy in Allehnhurst. It works like this. Take advantage of federal housing vouchers by moving violent, uncultured non-native inhabitants into a suburban setting.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun
    The greedy absentee slumlords are the only one employing a successful strategy in Allehnhurst. It works like this. Take advantage of federal housing vouchers by moving violent, uncultured non-native inhabitants into a suburban setting.
    I don't think the landlords held a gun to their heads and asked them to move. But the greedy absentee slumlords also helped wreck many nice city neighborhoods, why would you expect them to change or anyone to try and stop them. They're just "successful" business men who can very easily buy their way around by spreading their wealth to the right people. They'll just keep doing it, so say bye-bye to many nice suburban neighborhoods too...

Regards.

In two moths the drive-by shooting that occurred in Eggertsville will have it's first borthday. I think that as Chief Of Amherst Police John Mosl;ow retires he should have a birthday cake with one big candle in it symbolizing his effectiveness. In his retirement speech he can boast about his ability to solve the drive-by shooting.

The fact is that this crimne has not been solved. The file is probably pushed aside rotting because the Amherst Police know they cannot get the job done... so it's better to s9imply not talk about failure than address it head on.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by |- Amherst Stakeholder -|
    In two moths the drive-by shooting that occurred in Eggertsville will have it's first borthday. I think that as Chief Of Amherst Police John Mosl;ow retires he should have a birthday cake with one big candle in it symbolizing his effectiveness. In his retirement speech he can boast about his ability to solve the drive-by shooting.

The fact is that this crimne has not been solved. The file is probably pushed aside rotting because the Amherst Police know they cannot get the job done... so it's better to s9imply not talk about failure than address it head on.
    Do you think they have cystal balls or something on that order?

There are crimes which happen all the time that no one will ever figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Do you think they have cystal balls or something on that order?

There are crimes which happen all the time that no one will ever figure out.
    Then being upfront and proactvely public about this unsolved violent crime in Eggertsville shouild be no embarassment to the Amherst Police Department. Instead the APD makes it their business to suppress (whether actively or passively) public awareness and/or discussion about their failure(s). And I guess that makes the APD no more elite tahn any other. The APD seems to have not issue about publishing their successes, but I rarely - if ever - see published reports/releases about their failures.

The APD sjhould be more concerned with communicating honestly & openly with Eggertsville residents. Instead, they get bent out of shape about the colour of their police cruiser patrol cars and have to make vewhicle changes because they are embarassed.

Unregistered
    Then being upfront and proactvely public about this unsolved violent crime in Eggertsville shouild be no embarassment to the Amherst Police Department. Instead the APD makes it their business to suppress (whether actively or passively) public awareness and/or discussion about their failure(s). And I guess that makes the APD no more elite tahn any other. The APD seems to have not issue about publishing their successes, but I rarely - if ever - see published reports/releases about their failures.

The APD sjhould be more concerned with communicating honestly & openly with Eggertsville residents. Instead, they get bent out of shape about the colour of their police cruiser patrol cars and have to make vewhicle changes because they are embarassed.
    You're even more of a nimrod than I thought you were, Stalker. The Amherst neighborhood I used to live in had more violent crimes than Eggertsville and I remember TWO drive-by-shootings that were BOTH SOLVED, yet they never made the news. Police agencies generally don't run to the local media with their success stories.

I guess that blows your theory out of the water. Now go back to your window and continue stalking the police and those dirty rotten black people.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA
    ...The Amherst neighborhood I used to live in had more violent crimes than Eggertsville and I remember TWO drive-by-shootings that were BOTH SOLVED...
    I beloieve that your former neighboorhood has been identified as Creekwods. And what you're acknowlewdging is that equivalent crime in Creekwoods was solved, while in Eggertsville it is unsolved. If the actions were equivalent, whyt would BOTH in Creekwoods by resolved... while the action in Eggertsville be unsolved? Different neighborhoods.

Unregistered
    I beloieve that your former neighboorhood has been identified as Creekwods. And what you're acknowlewdging is that equivalent crime in Creekwoods was solved, while in Eggertsville it is unsolved. If the actions were equivalent, whyt would BOTH in Creekwoods by resolved... while the action in Eggertsville be unsolved? Different neighborhoods.
    They were both solved because the Amherst Police Department is one of the very best police departments in the nation and they hire top notch officers who do a damn good job.

They were both solved because the Amherst Police Department is one of the very best police departments in the nation and they hire top notch officers who do a damn good job.
    Then why is the Eggertsville crime, that is presumably equivalent to those in Creekwoods, unsloved. Have they done a 'damn good job' on the Eggertsville crime?

What metrics do you use to define 'damn good job' when it comes to police work?

Unregistered
    Then why is the Eggertsville crime, that is presumably equivalent to those in Creekwoods, unsloved. Have they done a 'damn good job' on the Eggertsville crime?

What metrics do you use to define 'damn good job' when it comes to police work?
    So in your world, there's not one single police agency that performs well; right? I've never heard of a police agency that has solved 100 percent of the crimes committed within any municipality.

Having lived in Looney Acres, I've witnessed several examples of OUTSTANDING police work by APD officers. They always conduct themselves in the most professional manner. Their response time is incredible for the amount of geographical area they must cover. Their ability to solve crimes and resolve quality of life issues is second to none in WNY. I remember numerous times where they were on scene within a few minutes, even though they were responding from Eggertsville, where they are forced to patrol more so than any other area in the town because the cry-baby residents of Eggertsville filed a petition with the chief of police. The petitioners being the residents that complain about black people living on Allenhurst because they all carry and use lethal weapons on the perfect white people of Eggertsville.

So in your world, there's not one single police agency that performs well; right? I've never heard of a police agency that has solved 100 percent of the crimes committed within any municipality.

Having lived in Looney Acres, I've witnessed several examples of OUTSTANDING police work by APD officers. They always conduct themselves in the most professional manner. Their response time is incredible for the amount of geographical area they must cover. Their ability to solve crimes and resolve quality of life issues is second to none in WNY. I remember numerous times where they were on scene within a few minutes, even though they were responding from Eggertsville, where they are forced to patrol more so than any other area in the town because the cry-baby residents of Eggertsville filed a petition with the chief of police. The petitioners being the residents that complain about black people living on Allenhurst because they all carry and use lethal weapons on the perfect white people of Eggertsville.
    I agree that the APD does oitstanding work in some (maybe even most) cases. But they fall far short in Eggertsville. They are seemingly powerless and apathetic to the variant of crime and troubles that are more typical in Eggertsville than so in any other area of Amherst (including Creekwoods). And, what "petition" are you referring to. I have been around for a long time and I know of no "petition" to the APD. Why would you claim there is such a thing?

Unregistered
    I agree that the APD does oitstanding work in some (maybe even most) cases. But they fall far short in Eggertsville. They are seemingly powerless and apathetic to the variant of crime and troubles that are more typical in Eggertsville than so in any other area of Amherst (including Creekwoods). And, what "petition" are you referring to. I have been around for a long time and I know of no "petition" to the APD. Why would you claim there is such a thing?
    The crimes committed in Eggertsville are no different than Looney Acres. The only difference is the volume of crimes in Eggertsville is less.

The petition I'm referring to, is the one that APD officers made me privy to. Maybe your lack of knowledge of said petition is due to the fact that your neighbors were afraid to go to the house where the crazy person lives?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information