Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New town board addresses development strategy

[CENTER]If there was any factual tax benefits to Lancaster's Home owners - it would have trumpited in all her campaign material - why hide it ?
    When its proven that her healthcare comes out of her own pocket - and isn't she still eligible for healthcare in her retirement program ? [/CENTER]

Or will she collect a stipend for not taking the Town's insurance - until someone verifies what she does or doesn't receive - personally how can anyone believe a word that's printed,

The whole plan was denied for almost a year - then once she won the election they flip flopped and said, "WEll she earned it - others do it" -

Its deceitful - would voters have elected her if she said, "Vote for me and I will "Double Dip" - vote for me and I will collect my tax funded pension and full salary and any stipends I can get - vote for me so I can collect $600.00 a day - $3000.00 tax dollars a week - and $500,000.00(+/-) for a four year term" -

Even in the "First Lady" articles of fluff in the Buffalo News - although they knew she was planning this before the election - not one word has been said. They did a full blown article when Councilman Stempniak did it.

Will they ignore it as a issue when School Teacher/Council Member Abraham does it next ? Who else is in line for this new scheme to work and collect tax funded retirement at the same time ?
    Last edited by 4248; January 20th, 2016 at 01:13 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information