Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Last thing U.S. needs is Trump at the helm

Last thing U.S. needs is Trump at the helm

When you consider presidential frontrunners, this letter to the editor calls it right.

THE BUFFALO NEWS
    December 24, 2015

Last thing U.S. needs is Trump at the helm

I cannot believe that Donald Trump continues to lead in the polls for the Republican nomination. While he may be brilliant when it comes to business, the man is a buffoon when it comes to politics. Is a man who makes fun of a disabled reporter, degrades women, calls Mexican immigrants rapists and criminals and says other outrageous things the person we want leading our country?

I know people are tired of the establishment in Washington, and a political outsider is desired by some, but this is not the time. With the serious threats we face, we cannot have a businessman as president. We need a political insider right now, someone who is familiar with foreign affairs and the threats we and our allies face.

While Hillary Clinton has her shortcomings, she is the most experienced and knowledgeable person to address the issues and concerns facing our great country. I am an Independent, so Republican or Democrat makes no difference to me. I just want to see the best person for the job lead the nation, and it is clearly Clinton.

Tom Vilardo

Niagara Falls
    Nice letter Tom!

Yeah, "great" letter, Tom, let me ask you a question - when have we NOT HAD political insiders in charge? They've been in charge for just about forever and are responsible for this disaster of a government we now have!! Just because someone works for the government doesn't mean they know what they're doing, or doing the job well.

Hillary HAS BEEN IN CHARGE of foreign policy and didn't do such a great job with it. Hillary didn't even do right by WNY when she was our carpetbagging senator! Where are our promised 200,000 jobs?!?

What the letter blasts Trump for doing, pales pathetically into non- issues compared to what Hillary did with her emails, her server, her IT person pleading the 5th, her peddling state department influence to enrich herself - and those are just the recent things - the list goes on and on and is very well documented. Do a little research Tom and get back to us on who her biggest donors are. She's a complete phoney and a pathological liar - just like her sex-addicted woman abusing husband.

At least Donald Trump wants to secure the border - which should have been done decades ago- and enforce our immigration LAWS! I give him credit for loving America so much, that he stepped down from his comfortable life and is putting his own money up just to try and SAVE AMERICA from economic and financial ruin. I think he deserves a chance - Hillary doesn't. She's proved herself to be dishonest, greedy and a conniving person.
    Last edited by buffy; December 30th, 2015 at 10:33 PM.

Cool

Unfortunately the news doesn't have to truly identify the person who wrote the letter. If and when they back check some one - they call and ask did you write this letter ? - I personally believe about half of whats printed in the bufnews and almost nothing Breezy posts.

Hillary is the anointed Dem Presidential Candidate.

She will most likely be the status quo President .

Dems would elect Hannible Lecter in order to maintain control.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Hmmmmm, President...... Politics....... Political insider.....

Nah, that wouldn't work. Got problems with your plumbing? Don't call a plumber, call and accountant!
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

The Wicked Witch From The East (Hillary) Vs Trump.
    This would be the Republican Party best chance of winning the Presidency.
    I would love to hear Trump say to Hillary "Your Are Fired"
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    The Wicked Witch From The East (Hillary) Vs Trump.
    This would be the Republican Party best chance of winning the Presidency.
    I would love to hear Trump say to Hillary "Your Are Fired"
    Well, I believe a better comparison would be Hillary Clinton = Margaret Thatcher.

Hillary certainly is an Iron Lady!!!!

She demonstrated just that during her 11-hour Senate hearing several weeks ago.

And the GOP looked like a bunch of mean-spirited clowns.

And Donald Trump???

Hmmmmm...

Donald Trump = Joel Giambra.

Trump will promise you the world and then drive the Good Ole USA into a ditch.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Well, I believe a better comparison would be Hillary Clinton = Margaret Thatcher.

Hillary certainly is an Iron Lady!!!!

She demonstrated just that during her 11-hour Senate hearing several weeks ago.

I just love how delusional and utterly stupid so many people are. I mean seriously....you're a moron.

11hrs is nothing for her. She has been telling lies since Arkansas.

The saddest part in all of this is the women who stand behind her. Here you have a woman that was so desperate for power and knowing that she would never get it on her own....stayed married to her husband who got his knob polished by an intern. She looked the other way, obviously from a different bedroom the last 20 years...but still stayed married.

It's been 96 years since women have won the right to vote and in that time...this utter piece of trash in a pant suit is the best candidate women in the US can support for President.

I don't blame Hillary. She is who she is. I blame the idiots like yourself...who stand behind her.

= Margaret Thatcher.... Thanks for the laugh.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Hmmmmm, President...... Politics....... Political insider.....

Nah, that wouldn't work. Got problems with your plumbing? Don't call a plumber, call and accountant!
    There is some truth to that statement.

Let us say your accountant has 1000 clients. You have worked with your accountant for 20 years. For the most part you trust your accountant. Your accountant might have 10 plumbers who they do accounting for. That accountant pretty much knows who is successful or who is not. You ask your accountant for a recommendation and usually will get a good one.

If the choice is between Hillary and Trump then there will be a strong third-party ballot, and honestly, the result will probably be "President Clinton".

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I really don't think so.

Video Compilation of Hillary Clinton Lying. Enjoy...

Posted by John Conley on Wednesday, December 16, 2015

There is more than just that.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I just love how delusional and utterly stupid so many people are. I mean seriously....you're a moron.

11hrs is nothing for her. She has been telling lies since Arkansas.

The saddest part in all of this is the women who stand behind her. Here you have a woman that was so desperate for power and knowing that she would never get it on her own....stayed married to her husband who got his knob polished by an intern. She looked the other way, obviously from a different bedroom the last 20 years...but still stayed married.

It's been 96 years since women have won the right to vote and in that time...this utter piece of trash in a pant suit is the best candidate women in the US can support for President.

I don't blame Hillary. She is who she is. I blame the idiots like yourself...who stand behind her.

= Margaret Thatcher.... Thanks for the laugh.

People in NY should be especially wise to Clinton,, I guess some people are too stupid to see the obvious.

On an aside note....Keynesian economics are great until you have pay the tab, and that my friend is going to be one hell of tab.
    I think we are about done with lying career politicians.

[QUOTE]
    Donald Trump = Joel Giambra.
    /QUOTE
    ]

BawwwwHahahahaha, yeah, except for the multi billion dollar international company that employes thousands of ethnically diverse people, while giving away millions to charity and spending one's own money on a campaign with a really good tax plan and a focus on national security and economically good trade deals - other than that - Giambra has a nice head of hair.

Too funny breezy - you should go back to your petty village of Lancaster politics that no one outside of the village cares about. That's about the scope of your world view.
    Last edited by buffy; January 1st, 2016 at 03:48 AM.

Hillary is not the only alternative to Trump at this stage. In fact in some polls if the election were held today Trump would lose to Hillary, so If you don't want Hillary you should not want Trump as the GOP nominee. See: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html
    Last edited by dtwarren; December 31st, 2015 at 06:49 PM.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth..........
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    If the choice is between Hillary and Trump then there will be a strong third-party ballot, and honestly, the result will probably be "President Clinton".
    Or lightning will strike, people will wake up and realize both are asinine and it'll be President Sanders
    HipKat's Blog

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information