Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Last thing U.S. needs is Trump at the helm

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    That would be false.

I don't think so..

According to the Nov 2nd Forbes in 2012 going back to FDR Net new jobs is a follows Reagan was number 2 at 19 million, Clinton was number 1 at 22 million. We have not gained back what we have lost to the recession.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    I don't think so..

According to the Nov 2nd Forbes in 2012 going back to FDR Net new jobs is a follows Reagan was number 2 at 19 million, Clinton was number 1 at 22 million. We have not gained back what we have lost to the recession.
    Isn't that what this bar graph shows? 1980's are basically Reagan and the 1990's Clinton. Give or take...

b.b.

Yes it does

Yes it does
    Soooooo, your assertion that Reagan was number one, which you made in MSG #57 and determined to be false in msg #58 is in fact, false.

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Soooooo, your assertion that Reagan was number one, which you made in MSG #57 and determined to be false in msg #58 is in fact, false.

b.b.
    Yes your honor, but may I add Sir, that when Ronald Reagan spoke I felt much better about our navigation in a dangerous, unpredictable, unstable world.

Thank you.

I had misread what Miles posted.

Yes your honor, but may I add Sir, that when Ronald Reagan spoke I felt much better about our navigation in a dangerous, unpredictable, unstable world.

Thank you.

I had misread what Miles posted.
    Yeah like when he spoke about the Iran-Contras, deregulating the banks, rigging grants for HUD or his amnesty program for illegals...
    Made me feel MUCH better.

Oh wait, he never spoke about those things..... Just did them
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Yeah like when he spoke about the Iran-Contras, deregulating the banks, rigging grants for HUD or his amnesty program for illegals...
    Made me feel MUCH better.

Oh wait, he never spoke about those things..... Just did them
    As opposed to what we have now? Those examples are somewhat quantifiable, There isn't even enough minted currency to make 18 trillion. Iran contra vs fast and furious etc etc. This was just the first duplicitous foreign policy was brought to light.. it's been going on for decades.
    Bank de regulation is nothing compared to the lack of jail time to those that brought us to the worst economic crisis since '29
    HUD? the Community Reinvestment Act (Fannie and Freddy) did more to bring down the house in 08 than anything before.
    Amnesty for illegals? You got me there.

Regardless, He is among the top ranked presidents Kennedy by political historians. Now, who do you think was a president that when he spoke you were happy to be an American?

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Trump does NOT have crossover appeal
    It's an "organic movement"...From today's New York Times...
    An analysis by The Upshot last week showed that Mr. Trump is popular with registered Democrats who identify as Republican leaners, drawing 43 percent of their support. What is more, his best states are those with traditions of Democrats who vote Republican in presidential elections.
    Currently, there's an influential black minister with a large congregation in Harlem who says "Harlem will go with Trump"

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/firs...ld-trump/?_r=0

http://streetcarnage.com/blog/pastor...ing-in-harlem/

who do you think was a president that when he spoke you were happy to be an American?
    This seems to be the problem with many in our current crop of Republicans. Instead of supporting someone that would be a good president, they support someone that makes them feel all gooshy inside.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Trump would be a better president than Hillary. All you have to do is look back at the amount of lip service and lack of accomplishments she has. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Trump would be a better president than Hillary. All you have to do is look back at the amount of lip service and lack of accomplishments she has. Simple as that.
    This has nothing to do with Hillary. Until the primaries are over, Trump is competing against other Republicans.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It has to do with EVERYONE trump could run against including Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It has to do with EVERYONE trump could run against including Hillary.
    Yet all you guys talk about is Hillary. The reasons you give for voting for Trump is that he's "better than Hillary". But he's not the only republican choice.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    This seems to be the problem with many in our current crop of Republicans. Instead of supporting someone that would be a good president, they support someone that makes them feel all gooshy inside.
    Of course because that is what we have cultivated since Kennedy. Successive generations have been brainwashed into thinking that government should act as wet nurse, as in what can the government give me, so what do you expect. Obama personified that more than any other president in history and it is eventually going to kill us. Government cannot due everything for everyone it is not possible. Look at Katrina, Sandy, these are just once in a decade disasters....DC is the biggest disaster in our history. .

What the United States needs is somebody that tell us how it is and what needs to be done. It is not a pleasant conversation but pretending it doesn't exist just keeps pushing us further down the abyss.

It is obvious that people are sick of bought and paid for PC, Lying politicians with little track record outside lip service. No where in my recollection are people so fed up with corrupt, greedy, do nothing politicians,,,,,Yet this is the era of giving it away. Now you can see where I am coming from.

...and yet...only about half of eligible voters do. Could it be that your recollection is little more than the echo chamber of the Internet. A few voices repeating the same things over and over?

http://www.iflscience.com/technology...misinformation

b.b.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information