Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Last thing U.S. needs is Trump at the helm

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    I just love how delusional and utterly stupid so many people are. I mean seriously....you're a moron.

11hrs is nothing for her. She has been telling lies since Arkansas.

The saddest part in all of this is the women who stand behind her. Here you have a woman that was so desperate for power and knowing that she would never get it on her own....stayed married to her husband who got his knob polished by an intern. She looked the other way, obviously from a different bedroom the last 20 years...but still stayed married.

It's been 96 years since women have won the right to vote and in that time...this utter piece of trash in a pant suit is the best candidate women in the US can support for President.

I don't blame Hillary. She is who she is. I blame the idiots like yourself...who stand behind her.

= Margaret Thatcher.... Thanks for the laugh.
    The beauty is we just don't need your lousy, stinking vote!

That's the best part of it.

You have ZERO influence as in wonderful Western New York and New York State, DEMS rule when it comes to voting for president.

Ha!

So losers like you, especially someone who has left a community "because of BS" yet comes back on here to kinda stalk us (gee, sounds moronic to me) are pretty much impotent in politics and elections.

And seems like the idea of a woman becoming president hits at your less than normal mindset.

Hillary is smarter than all you Hillary/Obama haters combined!

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    If the choice is between Hillary and Trump then there will be a strong third-party ballot, and honestly, the result will probably be "President Clinton".
    Sounds good to me, 300miles!

Anything to keep strong Democratic leadership!!!!!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Took the words right out of my mouth..........
    Just another loser in life striking out at when he (HipKat) believes kept him from success.

Take a nice long look into a mirror and you will see the real problem for your shortcomings - Yourself and the choices you made in your own education and career.

[QUOTE=buffy;1606163]
    ]

BawwwwHahahahaha, yeah, except for the multi billion dollar international company that employes thousands of ethnically diverse people, while giving away millions to charity and spending one's own money on a campaign with a really good tax plan and a focus on national security and economically good trade deals - other than that - Giambra has a nice head of hair.

Too funny breezy - you should go back to your petty village of Lancaster politics that no one outside of the village cares about. That's about the scope of your world view.
    Gee, in Lancaster, I guess I was 4 for 4, and kicking Dino Fudoli to the curb sure was a success in my book.

Supervisor - Breezy candidate won!
    Town Council Seat #1 - Breezy candidate won!
    Town Council Seat #2 - Breezy candidate won!
    Town Clerk - Breezy candidate won!

Heck, and those victories were had when pretty much every DEM hater on here said the GOP was going to sweep. The GOP went on the lose it all!

I like my odds in the presidential sweepstakes after those wins!

And you my want to check it out, but I was dispatched from these national threads into Lancaster to help the DEMS win. Not the other way around.

I'm much more comfortable putting down the loser Hillary/Obama haters than punks like Fudoli, Brainard and 4248.

And on here there sure are a lot of unsophisticated folks who just don't get it.

Unless things are always getting BLOWN UP, then American is not great. PLEASE!

America is great and will continue to be great under continued Democratic leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post

You have ZERO influence as in wonderful Western New York and New York State, DEMS rule when it comes to voting for president.

Ha!

So losers like you, especially someone who has left a community "because of BS" yet comes back on here to kinda stalk us (gee, sounds moronic to me) are pretty much impotent in politics and elections.

And seems like the idea of a woman becoming president hits at your less than normal mindset.

You underestimate Trumps crossover appeal. You also underestimate Trumps appeal in New York City!

From The Blaze...
    I think leading Democrats know exactly what I know. Donald Trump can win New York State. And if he does, Hillary’s goose is cooked. If the GOP wins New York, Democrats have no electoral path to the White House.

Donald Trump is the consummate New Yorker. Donald Trump is New York. Hillary was a carpetbagger from Arkansas. Trump’s name is on almost every corner in Manhattan. He’s spent 69 years being the most famous man in New York. Watch the number of working class New Yorkers who tell Trump “I love you.” Watch the number of black and Hispanic New Yorkers who yell “Trump!” and high five the future president. And that’s in Manhattan.

Try the same Trump walk in working class neighborhoods in Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island. Trump is a New York hero in those working class boroughs.

Hillary can’t beat Trump in New York.

read more...http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...class-america/

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    You underestimate Trumps crossover appeal. You also underestimate Trumps appeal in New York City!

From The Blaze...

read more...http://www.theblaze.com/contribution...class-america/
    Oh, I too love Donald Trump, buffy!!!

I can't get enough of this outrageous and outlandish rant.

It's like Mel Gibson, David Duke, Morton Downey Jr., The National Enquirer and Anna Nichole Smith all wrapped up into one grand scandal!!!

Ya can't say he's not funny.

But, I would think to some people nothing he says is funny, and they would never vote for him.

I don't hate him at all. He's great to watch. And great to watch the comedians pummel.

I sure can't subscribe to some of his terrible comments, of course.

But I would never vote for the guy.

He would lose here because all the crazy things he's said, and all the expected crazy things in 2016 that he surely say.

Yeah, I'd rather have Donald Trump against Hillary Clinton in a heartbeat.

New York State is too center-left-leaning to support the policies Mr. Trump is calling for.

People in New York City would vote in droves and hand the election to Hillary.

Bottom line: There's only so many Neanderthals like LeftWNYbecauseofBS in New York State, and not enough for Mr. Trump to win.
    Last edited by Breezy; January 1st, 2016 at 02:59 PM.

If memory serves, Lefty lives in California. Doesn't have a lot of influence in Presidential politics there either.

Just saying...

b.b.

Just another loser in life striking out at when he (HipKat) believes kept him from success.

Take a nice long look into a mirror and you will see the real problem for your shortcomings - Yourself and the choices you made in your own education and career.
    Uhhhhh, what?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

You underestimate Trumps crossover appeal.
    Trump does NOT have crossover appeal
    HipKat's Blog

Trump does NOT have crossover appeal
    So
    who are the faces behind the real estate mogul’s big lead in the polls?

ABC News reached out to the actual people who participated in our poll -- and we asked them why they are supporting Trump.

These conversations with voters suggest that Trump's campaign has given a voice to real frustration and public anger, drawing support that crosses party lines and cites a range of policy concerns.

The crossover

Trump’s supporters are even crossing party lines, for instance, Patricia Gregory, 81, is actually a Democrat – but she plans to vote for Trump. Gregory, from Tallahassee, Florida, told ABC News that both her father and uncle were captured while serving in World War II, but she agrees with Trump that “being captured does not make you a hero.” “I just really am in favor of Donald Trump,” she said. “I feel like we need somebody strong at the helm.”
    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donal...ry?id=32627787

More...Donald Trump’s Crossover Appeal
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ssover-appeal/

Sharyl Attkisson: Democrats and African-Americans Tell Me They’re Voting for Trump (Video)
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...r-trump-video/

Trump would have cross-over appeal to the hillbilly confederate flag waving democrat.

So

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/donal...ry?id=32627787

More...Donald Trump’s Crossover Appeal
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ssover-appeal/

Sharyl Attkisson: Democrats and African-Americans Tell Me They’re Voting for Trump (Video)
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015...r-trump-video/
    Again, I'll go with personal experience of meeting approximately 5 different customers per day at my job, where often Politics comes into the conversation and not one, not ONE on the left has shown an ounce of appeal for Trump. These are normal people, not pollsters or media interviewees
    HipKat's Blog

Ha!

No human being can possibly be this stupid... Why don't don't look where NYS is for job growth in the US? On a nation scale why don't you research what borrowing and printing money ultimately does to an economy? Why don't look where NY's credit rating is? Where are all the jobs Hilliary promised NY?

I think you should probably give up huffing glue,, seriously it's starting to show.
    Last edited by Save Us; January 2nd, 2016 at 09:27 AM.

Hey Breezy I found an avatar for youAttachment 4551

Again, I'll go with personal experience of meeting approximately 5 different customers per day at my job, where often Politics comes into the conversation and not one, not ONE on the left has shown an ounce of appeal for Trump. These are normal people, not pollsters or media interviewees
    No question, The Donald will get a lot of votes, especially in this part of the State of New York.

Heck, Carl Paladino did very well here when he ran for governor.

But New York City will more than account for the margin of victory for Hillary.

But I could see Erie County voting DEM in this election.

And who knows what crazy things Mr. Trump will say from now until election day?

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information