Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Last thing U.S. needs is Trump at the helm

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Trump was referring to Muslims that are being imported into the USA or coming into the USA who are not American Citizens.

It is about illegal immigrants, refugees and always was.
    It's chaotic enough as it is...today's news out of Germany...

German government admits it cannot account for 600,000 of its 1.1million asylum seekers – and many could be using multiple identities to travel across Europe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3yTKGmFNb

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Agree 100%.

If we could only get the public to talk about how dangerous extreme Muslims are to the same level of how extreme Christians are...that would be great.

I'll leave the mocking of Muslims out of the request. While the left has the 'courage' to mock openly hate groups with a Christian background because of their views of gays...they don't seem to be able to find the same courage to mock Muslims. In fact, it's actually the opposite. It seems that many will go out of their way to ensure all Muslims are not painted as bad but seem to love to paint with as wide of a brush they can find when speaking about Christians.

This is coming from someone who despises 'Crazy Christians' and wants to throw my remote at my $2,000 TV every time one of those slimeball preachers are on. But I also understand that in every community there are some honest and good people who find some form of strength to be honest in good in going to church each Sunday.
    \

Ha, maybe Christians should pull a few Charlie Hebdo's and they would get the street cred they deserve!!

Angela Merkel....finally someone that makes Obama seem somewhat responsible and intelligent.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread Information