Thread: Double Standard on Hillary & Trump

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Double Standard on Hillary & Trump

Kurt Schlichter Finds Out What Happens on CNN When You Expose Double Standard on Hillary & Trump

In the middle of a CNN segment discussing Donald Trump, host Don Lemon appeared to become very frustrated with conservative commentator and writer Kurt Schlichter.

Lemon was attempting to discuss the two controversial comments that Trump made in a speech about Hillary Clinton, and he ultimately cut the interview short. Schlichter refused to follow Lemon’s repeated requests to change the topic back to Trump, and finally, Lemon didn’t want to continue the interview.
    http://ij.com/2015/12/499382-conserv...&utm_campaign=

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Kurt Schlichter Finds Out What Happens on CNN When You Expose Double Standard on Hillary & Trump

http://ij.com/2015/12/499382-conserv...&utm_campaign=
    I don't see a double standard here. I see a host trying to keeping his guests on topic.
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I see double standards.

Good example is the person who handles the Erie County Democratic Facebook page. Don't put up "topics" about other candidates while ignoring the very same "topics" your candidates are very guilty of.

Start calling the BS out DT. Don't defend it.

The OP was not discussing the EC Dems, if you want to discuss the EC Dems and their double standard then do that. Do not start on one topic and then switch it
    “We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” ― Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm pointing out how I view the situation.

I'm pointing out how I view the situation.
    And we are suppose to divine that the OP was about the EC Dems and their double standard how?

I'm still waiting for the media to hammer democrat candidates as hard as they hammer trump during interviews. Saw one recently with George Stephanopolis (probably spelled wrong) and I was wondering if he'd ever go after hillary like that. Probably not since he's a clinton schill and tied to the clinton foundation
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Kurt Schlichter Finds Out What Happens on CNN When You Expose Double Standard on Hillary & Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtwarren View Post
    I don't see a double standard here. I see a host trying to keeping his guests on topic.
    I see double standards.
    That perfectly explains why threads on this forum just go in circles and never actually stay on topic. If you want to harp on Clinton then start a thread about it. The threads about Trump are littered with nonsense and never make any real point.

This is a typical SPeakup conversation:

Trumpfan: "Trump is speaks the truth!"

Others: "actually he lies all the time"

Trumpfan: "Hillary is the biggest liar. Why do you defend her."

Others: "I'm not defending Hillary at all... I thought we were talking about Trump?"

Trumpfan: "Here's a bunch of links and YouTube videos proving Clinton murders puppies and feeds them to christians!"

Others: "Again, what does that have to do with Trump??"

Trumpfan: Trump keeps it real!

Others: "How? by mocking women?"

Trumpfan: "Here's 5 videos about rapists, and terrorists!"

Others: *logoff*

In today's news, The FBI said it has a solid team investigating Hillary's home brew server, then went on to say that the Bureau "doesn't want to appear to interfere with the political process."

WTH does that mean? Does it mean when the investigation is complete, they will keep their findings quiet so Hillary is not harmed? Does it mean the FBI will wait until Hillary wins the election before informing us whether she a) mishandled classified information, b) used her Office's influence to enrich herself and her Foundation, c) knew about Benghazi and lied to protect the 2012 election and d) God only knows what else is recovered on that server. Suffice it to say, once elected,she will wiggle out of whatever the FBI finds. We won't know anything before voting, except that Donald Trump is a big bad bully.

That would be a double standard if Trump were also under federal investigation, but, he's not, is he?

Can you imagine if the situation were reversed? Think about it for a minute.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...stigation.html

Thread Information