Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Calling all lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Maybe when they help Dino pack his bags they can find those misplaced property tax bills Dino must have misplaced somewhere in the office.LOL
    $800,000.00 tax funded deal = coalition that restored Democratic rule in Lancaster.

Yea - to bad your daddy wasn't still in - maybe he could have forgave those tax bills, like he did for his friends when he was Head of the IDA. You know the loans for West Main Street they used to pay the no show manager/book keeper and pretend maintenance ! Just Joking PAL !

You so funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Originally posted by 4248:
    Yea - to bad your daddy wasn't still in - maybe he could have forgave those tax bills, like he did for his friends when he was Head of the IDA. You know the loans for West Main Street . . .
    You mean like Fudoli and crew did here-

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Stay focused and stop the spin and BS.

I did not ask you to stop posting, I advised you not read 4248’s posts if you find them obsessive, repetitive and boring. So stop the BS.

I have not spoken to 4248 in over a decade but I do know much about his past and know he is very well knowledgeable in Lancaster politics and his insight really pisses off the DEMS, Breezy and you. You accuse him and I of picking on the DEMS and how they have run the town and have especially been fiscally irresponsible. As I declared many times, outside of 4 of the last 54 years the DEMS have controlled the town board, planning board and zoning board. Who should I blame for bad governance times?

BTW – I am a ‘blank’ (unaffiliated registered voter). I have been all my life. Not a repubic-can as you declare. This is the first year I openly supported and voted for a straight Republican line in Lancaster.

But you wouldn’t know that as you seem to know little about anything; rarely presenting any facts; just being a ‘yes’ man suck-up to Breezy. Like Breezy, character assassination is your game. The DEMS are good at that game, not only locally but nationally.
    You have accused Breezy and I of picking on the poor misfits that lost the election. And you are right. But how dare you post that you are a blank as a registered voter, so what, a blank maybe in common sense for voting but your post show a different view. You attack the Dems all the time........bad governance, yeah right, Lancaster is going down the toilet and everyone is moving out. The Town is growing and no thanks to your little buddy who screwed things up for the past four years. He set us up for a tax hike, guaranteed. And please do not be so high and mighty about character assassinations. I see plenty of post since Coleman won bashing her and she has not even started the job yet. Attack those post and maybe you will show a little credibility. And on the plus side, you do your homework, I got to give you that, but your still bash on here or are at least a supporter of the ones that do bash the Dems.

Give a buddy a hand, help Dino move out 12/31/2015. Boxes and labels needed. Have all items shipped to ???? The school board??? God help us.

Beans-just for future reference , don't speak to Lee like that again.

Supervisor Foduli came in on the tail end - this started in 1999 - as noted. There were also other loans and deals along with tax breaks. The point is for over 15 years Lan Dem Party insiders got paid to watch this building rot.

Atleast under Supervisor Fudoli action was finally taken to end this tax funded money pit. But your correct he only held our taxes level and slowed patronage - what a bumb. People like you who for personal reasons turn their back on someone in office is why many good people are afraid to run. You just cant wait to find fault - he was on the wrong side of the red skin issue so you flipped.

I never said he was our best ever - at least he stood his ground. He didn't provided two generations of patronage for the Lan Dems either.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    You mean like Fudoli and crew did here-

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Supervisor Foduli came in on the tail end - this started in 1999 - as noted. There were also other loans and deals along with tax breaks. The point is for over 15 years Lan Dem Party insiders got paid to watch this building rot.

Atleast under Supervisor Fudoli action was finally taken to end this tax funded money pit. But your correct he only held our taxes level and slowed patronage - what a bumb. People like you who for personal reasons turn their back on someone in office is why many good people are afraid to run. You just cant wait to find fault - he was on the wrong side of the red skin issue so you flipped.

I never said he was our best ever - at least he stood his ground. He didn't provided two generations of patronage for the Lan Dems either.
    I gotch ya. It was okay for Fudoli and crew to forgive $150,000 loan to VLCDC but it was wrong when Giza and the gang forgave loans to the VLCDC

Georgia L Schlager

Beans and Franks;1603468]
    You have accused Breezy and I of picking on the poor misfits that lost the election. And you are right. But how dare you post that you are a blank as a registered voter , so what, a blank maybe in common sense for voting but your post show a different view. You attack the Dems all the time........bad governance,
    In the election of 2013 I voted for two DEMS – Amatura and Aquino and Fudoli only on the REP side. Despite Fudoli being supervisor and some good things happening – fiscal responsibility, transparency and openness and the passing of a Capital Improvement Project to update technology and equipment – the DEMS still controlled the board and fought Fudoli along the way when it came to personnel cost saving measures. Family and friends positions had to be protected and the DEMS returned the full time positions cut in Fudoli’s budget and to be replaced with part time help when needed.

yeah right, Lancaster is going down the toilet and everyone is moving out.
    Lancaster has issues regarding overburdened roads, traffic and traffic safety issues, infrastructure needs, flooding and drainage issues, loss of valuable and functional wetlands, and other. You and Breezy fail to ever acknowledge them. Do you read the real estate sales? Do you speak with the elderly and low income families in Lancaster who cannot afford to pay more in taxes? Lancaster is not the Shangri-La you portend it to be.

The Town is growing and no thanks to your little buddy who screwed things up for the past four years. He set us up for a tax hike, guaranteed.
    You mean the guy that put out a budget that cut taxes four years in a row and watched it increase by the DEMS all four years?

The guy that is taking the heat for the police negotiations where he fought to have the police contribute 8% to their health care premium and offered enough in wage increases to offset the contribution? Where the police now contribute zero to their premium and where the taxpayers in the private sector have seen their premiums increase by over 20% in the past four years, their deductibles skyrocket and their coverage decrease; and where every time a proposal was made Fudoli took it back to the board members and they turned down the arbiters offer? Now you want to make him the scapegoat?

And please do not be so high and mighty about character assassinations. I see plenty of post since Coleman won bashing her and she has not even started the job yet.
    Please give an example where I did that.

Attack those post and maybe you will show a little credibility.
    I have no reason to. Those are their opinions. I respond to Breezy and you because for whatever reason you drag my name into your response to other people’s posts - as I have done with other posters. Most often those you refer to, unlike you, present facts. They don’t whine and constantly laugh and remark, ‘ha, ha, we won’. We acknowledge the election is over, congratulated the victors and expressed hope that they make the direction change they promised and bring good governance.

And on the plus side, you do your homework, I got to give you that, but your still bash on here or are at least a supporter of the ones that do bash the Dems.
    On occasion when a poster makes a point and presents facts to support a position I agree with, I will acknowledge it. If you believe I bash the DEMS it is because that party has controlled the town board for 50 of the last 54 years – as they did the last four years despite Fudoli being supervisor.

Had he been re-elected and got the other two REPS on the board as well there would have certainly been a status quo change. That scared the **** out the DEMS, police and town employees. You guys rallied well, the REPS stayed home. I did want to see change. As they say, we get the governance we deserve. I hope we get good governance. Some of the **** going on already behind the scenes indicates the status quo will be preserved.

As usual, you are nothing but a tunnel-visioned empty suit.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Beans-just for future reference , don't speak to Lee like that again.
    Yeah, right. What are you his protector? Give me a break, you should really read the crad your crew puts up. So to bad, my thoughts, my right. I think Lee is pretty thick skin and can defend himself. He does not need another little buddy.

Yikes, Lees, struck a nerve. You do support the anti-Dems on this site by your inaction to confront when they bash on the Dems. Some bashing on the losing ticket and me and Breezy hear and ear full. All this Coleman stuff from 4248 and nothing from you?????? That is where you set yourself above the rest and pretend to be in the middle, you are not blank on this point. I am a new comer here, but appears that way from what I see posted. Hey, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Note, I believe we drag you into these issues because it appears that you are the leader of wack pack here. Go figure.
    Last edited by Beans and Franks; December 20th, 2015 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beans and Franks View Post
    Yikes, Lees, struck a nerve. You do support the anti-Dems on this site by your inaction to confront when they bash on the Dems. Some bashing on the losing ticket and me and Breezy hear and ear full. All this Coleman stuff from 4248 and nothing from you?????? That is where you set yourself above the rest and pretend to be in the middle, you are not blank on this point. I am a new comer here, but appears that way from what I see posted. Hey, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Note, I believe we drag you into these issues because it appears that you are the leader of wack pack here. Go figure.
    Is that all you have? Again, incoherent as expected. You're political ignorance is astounding.

Is that all you have? Again, incoherent as expected. You're political ignorance is astounding.
    Oh yeah, and he just kicked every one of the GOP candidates you supported and were the chief boot-licker for.

He seems to be spot on to me.

Lee - you should know never to talk back to the Breezy/Giza's Daddy Franky beans -
    One tax subsidised slime bag patting the other on the back -

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Oh yeah, and he just kicked every one of the GOP candidates you supported and were the chief boot-licker for.

He seems to be spot on to me.
    He? who is this mental giant that kicked the GOP's ass? You must know him. And here I thought he was just the second part of your 'dumb and dumber' act.

He? who is this mental giant that kicked the GOP's ass? You must know him. And here I thought he was just the second part of your 'dumb and dumber' act.
    I think you can read and know I was replying that Beans and Franks kicked your GOP's ass on here, Sir!!!

I know you, Mr. Chowaniec, endorsed the entire GOP slate and advocated for them on here.

Beans and Franks voiced support for DEMS.

You lost, and pretty lost badly, too, so I'd sure say he kicked ass!

Seems like it's already in the history books.

By the way, it's nice to see the DEMS get a second chance.

And here I thought he was just the second part of your 'dumb and dumber' act.
    Well, after rechecking the results of the recent election, seems to me the 'dumb and dumber' act was 4248 and yourself, Lee.

Or is that 'OUT' and 'OUTER' ????????

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information