Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trump nails it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Thank you for the complement. I'd rather a moron that a kook.....

97% of Scientists don’t believe in Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming

You heard that 99% believe in it. The opposite is true. That talking point came from a study where only 75 scientists said they believe in global warming on the other hand over 31,000 scientists have signed a petition saying they don’t believe in Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming.

Nature produces much more CO2 than man

In 2014 NASA finally launched a satellite that measures CO2 levels around the globe. They assumed that most of the CO2 would be coming from the industrialized northern hemisphere but much to their surprise it was coming from the rainforests in South America, Africa and China.

It Isn’t Actually the Warmest Year.

If you look at the satellite data 2014 was not the warmest year ever in fact there has been no global warming for over 18 years. The Reason they can say it’s the warmest year is because they are using the ground weather station data which is heavily influenced by the Urban Heat Island effect, many of which are near pavement. Even still they had to cherry pick that data to get at the warmest year ever and it is only the warmest by only two-100ths of a degree within a dataset that has a variability of a half of a degree. The fact they they had to ignore accurate data and fudge sketchy data to push their agenda proves (IMHO) that climate change is a hoax.

This guy knows a little bit more about this subject than you or I for sure: http://www.express.co.uk/news/clarif...hannel-founder

... and any Bible believer knows it is a hoax.... you must not believe the Bible eh chipKat
    With all due respect.

There is a reason why 174 nations are participating in a global warming accord to reduce CO2 emissions. The oceans are now carbon saturated, rain forests are being depleted, as well as deep water aquifers. We are desperately trying to stop a 2 C rise in earth temperature.

We have far too many people with arable land, water, food fish shortages. The human race would be much better off if we were around 1 billion, God underestimated man's ability to reproduce and F up the environment. It is only going to get worse as more and more countries will be facing severe water and food stresses. The Saudis and Chinese are securing as much water as they can. India's population is growing faster than increases in percentage food yield per hectare of land. Much of China's well water is contaminated with metals/toxins.

The chances of our grandchildren inheriting a living planet are slim. But we have proved that we could really care less about future generations which is why we a 19 trillion dollar debt in the US currently. Fortunately many countries have made strides in converting to clean energy,, but it's too late in my opinion. It's like trying to turn and ocean liner on dime.

Nope, it ain't gonna happen...... co2 is not even a poison, it is food...... Co2 has nothing to do with the wood being cut down from rain forests. The 2 degree rise is a sham....

I have plenty of grandchild and the planet will be just fine for them... Man could not hurt this planet if he wanted too.

I have a nickel wanna buy ti for $500.00 ?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Man could not hurt this planet if he wanted too.
    Since you love pollution so much, you should buy one of those very affordable homes at Love Canal and splash around in the mud there.

Nope, it ain't gonna happen...... co2 is not even a poison, it is food...... Co2 has nothing to do with the wood being cut down from rain forests. The 2 degree rise is a sham....

I have plenty of grandchild and the planet will be just fine for them... Man could not hurt this planet if he wanted too.

I'm just come out and say it right now; you are one stupid freaking moron
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

On Earth where I live, man is most definitely killing the planet. You could go to ***ushima and find out for yourself, or you could go to Biejing on a smoggy day, or try to get water out of deep water aquifer in California's central valley, or have to go to deeper waters because your fishing grounds have been fished out.

Don't take my work for it. Look at JPL, NOAA or NASA, etc. projections for sea level rise.

It's you vs 174 countries Frank.....methinks you are wrong.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I somewhat agree with save us. What I don't agree with is investing in "solar companies" like we have seen in the past that go belly up.

I wonder why they can't invest in research to make more efficient generators for the dam in Niagara Falls and other parts of the country. I'm pretty sure hydro power is rather clean.

What will the owners of "Solar manufacturing plants" earn besides money/profits ?

Carbon credit From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
    This article is about carbon credits for international trading

A carbon credit is a generic term for any tradable certificate or permit representing the right to emit one tonne of carbon dioxide or the mass of another greenhouse gas with a carbon dioxide equivalent (tCO2e) equivalent to one tonne of carbon dioxide.

Carbon credits and carbon markets are a component of national and international attempts to mitigate the growth in concentrations of greenhouse gases (GHGs). One carbon credit is equal to one tonne of carbon dioxide, or in some markets, carbon dioxide equivalent gases. Carbon trading is an application of an emissions trading approach. Greenhouse gas emissions are capped and then markets are used to allocate the emissions among the group of regulated sources.

The goal is to allow market mechanisms to drive industrial and commercial processes in the direction of low emissions or less carbon intensive approaches than those used when there is no cost to emitting carbon dioxide and other GHGs into the atmosphere. Since GHG mitigation projects generate credits, this approach can be used to finance carbon reduction schemes between trading partners and around the world.

There are also many companies that sell carbon credits to commercial and individual customers who are interested in lowering their carbon footprint on a voluntary basis.

These carbon offsetters purchase the credits from an investment fund or a carbon development company that has aggregated the credits from individual projects.

Buyers and sellers can also use an exchange platform to trade, which is like a stock exchange for carbon credits. The quality of the credits is based in part on the validation process and sophistication of the fund or development company that acted as the sponsor to the carbon project. This is reflected in their price;
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_credit
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Since you love pollution so much, you should buy one of those very affordable homes at Love Canal and splash around in the mud there.
    Who said I love pollution?

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    I'm just come out and say it right now; you are one stupid freaking moron
    ... and that makes you what - a nice person - NOT! The founder of the Weather Channel must be such too eh? He does not believe in man made global warming either.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    On Earth where I live, man is most definitely killing the planet. You could go to ***ushima and find out for yourself, or you could go to Biejing on a smoggy day, or try to get water out of deep water aquifer in California's central valley, or have to go to deeper waters because your fishing grounds have been fished out.

Don't take my work for it. Look at JPL, NOAA or NASA, etc. projections for sea level rise.

It's you vs 174 countries Frank.....methinks you are wrong.
    I have God on my side...... man will not destroy this planet. Some day God will and create a new one, but 'till then: Genesis 8:22, “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

This should be interesting: http://www.climatehustlemovie.com/

Scorching temperatures. Melting ice caps. Killer hurricanes and tornadoes. Disappearing polar bears. The end of civilization as we know it! Are emissions from our cars, factories, and farms causing catastrophic climate change? Is there a genuine scientific consensus? Or is man-made "global warming" an overheated environmental con job being used to push for increased government regulations and a new "Green" energy agenda?

CLIMATE HUSTLE answers these questions, and many, many more. Produced by CFACT and CDR Communications in the one-of-a-kind entertaining and informative style that has made CFACT's award-winning ClimateDepot.com one of the world's most sought after sources for reliable, hard-to-find facts about climate issues, this groundbreaking film tears the cover off of global warming hype, and exposes the myths and exaggerations of this multi-billion dollar issue.

CLIMATE HUSTLE, hosted by award-winning investigative journalist Marc Morano, reveals the history of climate scares including global cooling; debunks outrageous claims about temperatures, extreme weather, and the so-called "consensus;" exposes the increasingly shrill calls to "act immediately before it's too late," and in perhaps the film's most important section, profiles key scientists who used to believe in climate alarm but have since converted to skepticism.

CLIMATE HUSTLE will be in theaters for a one-night event on Monday, May 2nd, and will include an exclusive panel discussion following the film featuring Gov. Sarah Palin, climatologist Dr. David Legates, media watchdog Brent Bozell, film host Marc Morano, and comments from Bill Nye "the Science Guy."

Who said I love pollution?

... and that makes you what - a nice person - NOT! The founder of the Weather Channel must be such too eh? He does not believe in man made global warming either.

I have God on my side...... man will not destroy this planet. Some day God will and create a new one, but 'till then: Genesis 8:22, “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.”
    There are movies that debunk God. I guess they're right and a few billion Christians are wrong, too huh?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    There are movies that debunk God. I guess they're right and a few billion Christians are wrong, too huh?
    What does that have to do with anything I said?

Do not take what I say, take it from some who is an expert on the subject:

Climate change is an urgent topic of discussion among politicians, journalists and celebrities...but what do scientists say about climate change? Does the data validate those who say humans are causing the earth to catastrophically warm? Richard Lindzen, an MIT atmospheric physicist and one of the world's leading climatologists, summarizes the science behind climate change.

Every year on Earth Day we learn how bad humanity's economic development is for the health of the planet. But maybe this is the wrong message. Maybe we should instead reflect on how human progress, even use of fossil fuels, has made our environment cleaner and healthier. Alex Epstein of the Center for Industrial Progress explains.

hope they go right back to coal as soon as this idiot leaves office.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread Information