Thread: Cuomo says he's powerless to stop Syrian Refugess

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cuomo says he's powerless to stop Syrian Refugess

Andrew Cuomo says if Obama wants Syrian refugees in the country, states have no say in where they go. He asks "what do I do, send my State Militia" to stop them!?

he goes on...

The day America says, 'close the gate, build the wall,' then I say take down the Statue of Liberty because you've gone to a different place. … I won't let them win by conceding defeat of the American dream,”
    Funny. I would ask Governor Cuomo, who gifted that statue to America? Who just closed their own borders? France. Even France would say it's time for a carefully watched border and extremely tight immigration processes. We're not a wild, new frontier - we're 20 trillion in debt and people want to cut our heads off! The refugees can get in line - behind our Latino neighbors - the Latinos get through immigration first, before the Syrians. Get in line and go through a new and improved process.

the governor continued. “At the same time, this federal government has to make sure it's doing the screening and the people who are coming in are safe. … If they really can't screen, then we can't screen. But their position is, 'we can screen, we can screen effectively,' and if that's the case do the screening, make sure it's right, do it exhaustively, but don't give up your soul as America.
    ”

Haha, the federal government says "we can do it - Yes We Can! and, we should rest secure? I don't think so. This is the same government that said there is no corruption in the IRS. The same government that refuses to acknowledge the Muslim thread that runs through terrorism, would, of course, not see any harm in bringing, oh, I don't know, 200,000 of these young people to a country they've been told to hate. This won't end well.

Hey, Governor Cuomo, how does establishing Syrian refugee resettlement sites in New York State going to help us?

http://www.capitalnewyork.com/articl...rty-over-syria
    Last edited by buffy; November 18th, 2015 at 04:46 PM.

Thread Information