Thread: The Carol Horne Interview

The Carol Horne Interview

Cariol Horne says her job is not worth Neal Mack's Life.

That's why she stopped her fellow officer from Strangling Him.

See it Now:

www.thebuffalobullet.com

I wonder if Chris identifies black criminals as "that black thief" or "that black rapist" or "that black murderer", like he refers to "the white officer"?

Also, carol, "putting in time" isn't what was expected of you. Every cop you worked with, including the black ones, knew you were as shammer, doing as little work as possible. That means they picked up your slack.

Also, the choking incident was one of your many problems at the BPD. Your resume inside the department was embarrassing. The incident was the straw that broke the camels back, that's why the black mayor and black commissioner canned you.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Also, the choking incident was one of your many problems at the BPD. Your resume inside the department was embarrassing. The incident was the straw that broke the camels back, that's why the black mayor and black commissioner canned you.

But...but...that's rac.....

Sh*t. It's not racist.

I wonder if Chris identifies black criminals as "that black thief" or "that black rapist" or "that black murderer", like he refers to "the white officer"?

Also, carol, "putting in time" isn't what was expected of you. Every cop you worked with, including the black ones, knew you were as shammer, doing as little work as possible. That means they picked up your slack.

The selection committee was on lunch when she applied to the department.

The officer in question worked harder at being "white" than many others did, I can't dismiss all his efforts. This is the same guy who was once quoted by another cop in his presence; "I don't want no ******s and spics in my platoon" years after the Horne incident. That statement in itself displays double-meaning; 1-he planned to cross the line, 2-he feared non-white cops correcting or intervening on his behavior.

Will there ever come a day when a community can be just that, a community; not a white one, nor a black one, but a united one that acknowledges the inherent worth of all its citizens.

Don't you love how "spics" is an acceptable slur to use in print but "******s" isn't?

Guess it matters whose ox is getting gored,

b.b.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    Don't you love how "spics" is an acceptable slur to use in print but "******s" isn't?

b.b.
    I don't have any black friends, but my Hispanic friends aren't even remotely bothered by slurs and stereotypes. They're like the Irish, they find them funny and don't whine like blacks and Italians (redundant).

Quote Originally Posted by pointblank View Post
    The officer in question worked harder at being "white" than many others...

Well, unlike Carol, at least he worked.

The funny part is both carol and "the white cop" are scumbags.

It's nice to see you defend that behavior though.
    Does it bother you that black males represent circa 5% of the population in the U.S. Yet over 50% of violent crime? Maybe Chris and Carol can do a show on that? Heck, make it live, and do it from Goodyear/East Ferry, so we can see the peaceful black residents.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by A1an View Post
    Will there ever come a day when a community can be just that, a community; not a white one, nor a black one, but a united one that acknowledges the inherent worth of all its citizens.
    Won't happen because we have "politicians" who need "victims" to represent in office. You have the people who pit "minorities" against white and women against men. Until those people stop do this it will never end..

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post

b.b.
    Actually I thought both words would get censored.

And to those cleverly invoking black-on-black violence, that's for a different thread. This is the good cop/bad cop thread.

www.thebuffalobullet.com

Actually it is a bad cop/bad cop thread. She was a horrible officer.
    That black host speaking to that black guest mentioned that white cop, and I found it funny knowing why he said it.

Thread Information