Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lets say goodbye

Cool Lets say goodbye

How about we say goodbye to Councilmember D. Stempniak. She has finally moved on -

While this election has left us with new players - she will always have a place in the Hall of Political Fame of the Double Dippers Club in Lancaster. No one can deny her pension move has set a new bar for other Elected and Appointed Officials to reach for.

Who will be next to grab the Gold ring - who will be the next tax funded Double Dip winner ? Quite sure she has been a inspiration to many Lan Dem Players !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

hey everyone fooldoli lost, haha. This is the best, the people of Lancaster have spoken
    AND YES I AM BEING A POOR SPORT, ALLOW ME THIS PLEASE

Real class sore winner. Such a frank

Quote Originally Posted by Wow in lanc View Post
    I will take that as a insult, soooooooo, did you hear, Dino is out. Pack your bags and bring some empty boxes to work. As the ump would say.......your outta of hear. They do say that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Beans and Franks View Post
    I will take that as a insult, soooooooo, did you hear, Dino is out. Pack your bags and bring some empty boxes to work. As the ump would say.......your outta of hear. They do say that right?
    Good for you Beans and Franks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a little gloating, especially after the pummeling our side had to take for MONTHS!!!!! on here!

My thoughts exactly, what a sore winner.

I guess I opened that door - I couldn't help seeing the silver lining.

I hope the new Town Board would assign someone as the Planning Board liaison who can be proactive. Someone who will actually report what the Board is working on - before it comes to a vote ! Someone who will try to inform residents of future projects in a timely manner.

We need to actually have reports from Councilmembers relating to their assigned "Committees". Lets hope Supervisor Coleman Metz can guide her Town Council to further the openness and inclusion we have recently come to enjoy.

Many new residents have been woke up to the depth of Politics in Lancaster, I hope their interest grows!

Enjoy this beautiful day !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Hey..................... lol
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Good for you Beans and Franks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with a little gloating, especially after the pummeling our side had to take for MONTHS!!!!! on here!

Wow, you really are delusional.... you smeared Dino from day one this cycle, who you kidding Sally?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm very disappointed in our news outlets.

I did notice on my travels today that all the GOP campaign signs were collected rather quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm very disappointed in our news outlets.
    the tax story was overblown and clearly a hatchet job.

i don't think the harassment story was unfair though. an elected official running for re-election at the polls talking about punching a voter (and town employee!) in the face in ear shot? that is newsworthy. people *should* know that.

it is that sort of behavior why fudoli was not elected. given the margin it probably would have gone this way whether or not the news ran the trumped up tax story. there is a lot of blame going on here on the dirty campaign and the actions of the media but surprisingly little for how dino carries himself in general. he has a style that is going to turn a lot of people off, media crucifixion or not.

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    the tax story was overblown and clearly a hatchet job.

i don't think the harassment story was unfair though. an elected official running for re-election at the polls talking about punching a voter (and town employee!) in the face in ear shot? that is newsworthy. people *should* know that.

it is that sort of behavior why fudoli was not elected. given the margin it probably would have gone this way whether or not the news ran the trumped up tax story. there is a lot of blame going on here on the dirty campaign and the actions of the media but surprisingly little for how dino carries himself in general. he has a style that is going to turn a lot of people off, media crucifixion or not.

True and true, sadly for the people of Lancaster who are for lower taxes, Dino was his own worst enemy. He would not work with others county wide either riling up some good people. He really personally is a jerk, but had the right policies that Lancaster needed for lower taxes and smaller government.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Sure was. I don't think that is what a "news paper" should be. A vehicle for hatchet jobs.

I agree with you on how one carries themselves in public.

I'm disappointed in Mark with the commercial he did against Ted for Debbie. About trust, misleading, etc...

Will he and the Erie County Democratic Party change their tune for Hillary? The woman that really didn't accomplish much and lied to the nation about the attacks? I watched some of the testimony. She knew they were basically terrorist attacks but instead lied that they were over a video for weeks. Will they attend her Buffalo fund raiser?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Will he and the Erie County Democratic Party change their tune for Hillary? The woman that really didn't accomplish much and lied to the nation about the attacks? I watched some of the testimony. She knew they were basically terrorist attacks but instead lied that they were over a video for weeks. Will they attend her Buffalo fund raiser?
    Good question.... I watched 100% of her testimony, it was readily evident she was on some kind of drug helping her stay calm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information