Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kathy and Shelly

Kathy and Shelly

Kathy from Williamsville had Shelly Schratz on her 'Straight Talk' WBEN program on Sat, Aug 12th. Their mutual kiss-up society was kind of scary. Shelly is starting her own citizen's committee; the Town committee has, omigod!, Union people on it! So Shelly has an alternate group of "REAL" taxpayers to tell us what is wrong with the town. These two women represent the worst of Amherst. Kathy has a forum to reach other neo-cons and she furthers Shelly's candidicy, spouting their own agendas and giving their goofy ideas legitimacy. Of course, I was stupid enough to tune in.........but I couldn't resist an hour of comic relief. And to think these two bozos might impress some listeners........SCARY, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    Kathy from Williamsville had Shelly Schratz on her 'Straight Talk' WBEN program on Sat, Aug 12th. Their mutual kiss-up society was kind of scary. Shelly is starting her own citizen's committee; the Town committee has, omigod!, Union people on it! So Shelly has an alternate group of "REAL" taxpayers to tell us what is wrong with the town. These two women represent the worst of Amherst. Kathy has a forum to reach other neo-cons and she furthers Shelly's candidicy, spouting their own agendas and giving their goofy ideas legitimacy. Of course, I was stupid enough to tune in.........but I couldn't resist an hour of comic relief. And to think these two bozos might impress some listeners........SCARY, huh?
    Oh, No!!!! NOT UNION PEOPLE!!!! These town employees are "fake" taxpayers and should not be confused with the real taxpayers?
    The name of her program is a joke! What is wrong with the Town???? It can be summed up in one word .....! The year is almost over!

Wben

Wben, the land of make believe - a perfect spot for those two bozoes. Wben the land of Rush Limbaugh, Tom Buerle, Sandy Beach and a host of right wing nuts. Gled it wasn't TV - Couldn't stand the thoughts of those two kissing UGH!
    dono

Quote Originally Posted by etc
    Say it again..."REAL TAXPAYERS"? That would exclude Schratz wouldn't it??

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
    Say it again..."REAL TAXPAYERS"? That would exclude Schratz wouldn't it??
    By definition, it would.

If you had Mohan in there it would have been a menege a trois....LOL
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

This dynamic duo will be interesting to watch. A short time ago (on her radio show) Kathy made reference to the fact that Satish was uring her to run for the Town Board. She indicated that since she had so many kids home the time was not ripe. BUT a certain Sean Weppner is running for Republican Committeeman with Satish. Could be her son or husband. Throw Shelly into the mix and things could get wicked. Sometimes those who start off together end up stabbing each other in the back especially in politics. Shelly talks before she thinks and down the road Kathy will part ways with her. Whether you liked them or not Susan and Jane had manners, class and intelligence. This combo is a complete 360.

GOD SAVE THE TOWN OF AMHERST.

Surface tension

Amen!
    dono

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm not knocking anyone but I have a question.

Shelly is the lady who did or does owe taxes on her property correct?

She manages her business yet doesn't produce enough revenue to cover the operating expenses. So either she can't properly run a business or she's diverting revenue to other items other than operating expenses of the business.

With that in mind why would the supervisor take advice on how to run town government from someone who can't run what they are in charge of now?

I'm a small business owner but I wouldn't take advice from another business owner that couldn't meet thier own obligations. I laugh when people come in without a pot to piss in but they want to tell me how I should be running our companies.

Precisely!
    Bring Back Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    I'm not knocking anyone but I have a question.

Shelly is the lady who did or does owe taxes on her property correct?

She manages her business yet doesn't produce enough revenue to cover the operating expenses. So either she can't properly run a business or she's diverting revenue to other items other than operating expenses of the business.

With that in mind why would the supervisor take advice on how to run town government from someone who can't run what they are in charge of now?

I'm a small business owner but I wouldn't take advice from another business owner that couldn't meet thier own obligations. I laugh when people come in without a pot to piss in but they want to tell me how I should be running our companies.

Wow, Res, there is a lot of hope for you here! Shelly paid some of her taxes but still owes from a few years ago. They had to sell their house and move in over the restaurant (with their 4 kids) to make ends meet. A good question as to why Satish would listen to her. She kisses up and he falls for yes-people. He does NOT like to be disagreed with. Hence, he treats Debbie Bucki like dirt. A friend of mine had a kid who worked one day for her. It was supposed to be part-time but she worked him 12 hours the first day. When he called to say he was not coming back because this was not what he wanted (he was taking classes, too) she refused to pay him for the day he worked. What a crummy thing to do to a teenager.

Shelly is not only a poor businessman. She is downright STUPID.

I don't trust her and I don't want her representing me. She uses her restaurant as a gimmick to get votes and people are so stupid that they will vote for her if they get a free plate of pasta. Wouldn't put it past her to serve "shells" ...pasta for votes!

Anyone else see her at the Taste of Buffalo handing out her free dinner passes?

Seems like we all see through her shenanigans but the public voted for her twice. I'll bet you dollars to donuts they can't tell you anything she's done since she's been in office. This is what is scary about living in a democrazy. Everyone gets to vote. There are no tests! You don't have to have any knowledge at all. Even those you would consider well educated and professional lead such busy lifes that there is little time for them to pay due diligence to civic affairs, local, state or national. This is the down side of our modern society.

God, now I am really depressed. I have to get a visual of Shelly and Kathy with their clackers going double time. Nope, it didn't help one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Surface Tension
    Seems like we all see through her shenanigans but the public voted for her twice. I'll bet you dollars to donuts they can't tell you anything she's done since she's been in office. This is what is scary about living in a democrazy. Everyone gets to vote. There are no tests! You don't have to have any knowledge at all. Even those you would consider well educated and professional lead such busy lifes that there is little time for them to pay due diligence to civic affairs, local, state or national. This is the down side of our modern society.

God, now I am really depressed. I have to get a visual of Shelly and Kathy with their clackers going double time. Nope, it didn't help one bit.
    LMAO ! ! ! Surf..... I can picture it now. Mohan and his clacking harem.

Quote Originally Posted by buffy
    I don't trust her and I don't want her representing me. She uses her restaurant as a gimmick to get votes and people are so stupid that they will vote for her if they get a free plate of pasta. Wouldn't put it past her to serve "shells" ...pasta for votes!

Anyone else see her at the Taste of Buffalo handing out her free dinner passes?
    I got sick at Bings. The food was horrible & I saw a rat in the parking lot on my way out! I think it would be perfectly suitable for Mohan, though!

Quote Originally Posted by communicator
    LMAO ! ! ! Surf..... I can picture it now. Mohan and his clacking harem.
    I thought that I read that the Weppners were holding anti-Mohan signs at the last TB meeting??? I know that they were at one time Mohan supporters, they had a lawn sign. They lost faith around the same time as I did. (I think)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information