Thread: Breezy

Breezy

I was looking for some crap you had written earlier too many posts and threads so I figured I'd start a new thread titled after you. Your own personal soap box.easier to track

Quote Originally Posted by Wow in lanc View Post
    I was looking for some crap you had written earlier too many posts and threads so I figured I'd start a new thread titled after you. Your own personal soap box.easier to track
    In the proud tradition of the "spin-off;" The Great Gildersleeve was the very first spin-off from Fibber McGee; The Jefferson from All In The Family, and now, from Speak Up, the Breezy show. Good luck. I will definitely stay off of this post.

A thread like this is a perfect example as to why Res should prohibit children under 13 from participating in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    A thread like this is a perfect example as to why Res should prohibit children under 13 from participating in this forum.
    I thought it was kind of funny. A little humor never hurt anyone GOP or DEM. LIGHTEN UP

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I agree!!!!
    Breezy will probably love it!!

Is the Breeze a member of any well known Lancaster Political Family ?
    (He hasn't denied it - in all honesty he should at least admit the truth)

It is believed/been said he is a tax funded employee .
    (He hasn't denied that - just wont admit it either)

- What Party or Committee is he involved with and on what level ?
    (He denies knowing any members of the Lan Dem Committee - its candidates or Town Clerk Johana Coleman)

- It has been said XSupervisor Giza's son Ron Giza is running Matt (Madmatt) Walters Campaign .
    (If his campaign is run by a Member of the "Sons of Patronage" - So much for New Direction)

- He claims to be just a common resident - yet he spouts Political trash about every level of Government from intimate knowledge of Village Politics to Washington,
    (Just an average nonbiased residents - don't think so !)

Here's what we do know - he will get more personal in his attacks
    - he uses all the Lan Dem Committee tactics
    - smear and fear
    - misinformation and exaggeration
    - confuse and defuse
    - denial and blame.

This sounds more like a well seasoned Political Operative than a "Concerned Resident or tax payer" - if it turns out he is the son of our past Supervisor - if he ends up being a Town Hall Patronage Employee - or as suspected one of the Lan Dem McCracken era "Sons of Patronage" -

His deceit and lies should fall squarely on those he supports - The Lan Dem Committee and their Candidates.

If Ron Giza is directing Matt(Madmatt) Walters campaign - doesn't that show who actually controls Mr. Walters ? His agenda and rhetoric is right out of the Lan Dem handbook, act like your above the smut while supporting it.

Matt has not denied the Giza Family is running his campaign.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Term limits will make family dynasties a thing of the past . How do your Lancaster candidates feel on this issue?

Thread Information