People mocked me for my "peddle to prosperity" idea. I thought we could setup an area that people who are on assistance that are able bodied could work to generate electricity.

Have exercise bikes connected to little generators. Put your EBT card into the slot on the exercise bike and peddle. The more you peddle the more you get back. Plus the health benefits compared to sitting on your butt all day.

Peddle for an hour and have electricity for 24 hours. Unlimited pollution free energy.

Go to 1:50 into the video.

The world is facing some huge problems. There’s a lot of talk about how to solve them. But talk doesn’t reduce pollution, or grow food, or heal the sick. That takes doing. This film is the story about a group of doers, the elegantly simple inventions they have made to change the lives of billions of people, and the unconventional billionaire spearheading the project.

We can also expand on this idea. We setup an exercise area next to the newly restored carousel ride. Instead of investing in a few solar panels we hook a few of the power generating exercise bikes.

While the kids ride the carousel the parents can do a little work out. If the parents peddle hard enough a bell goes off and the ride is free.