Thread: Victor Shapiro

Victor Shapiro

As one comment already says below the article, isn't this the kid who was killed in the Clarence car accident????

http://www.buffalonews.com/437/story/699812.html?imw=Y

Yikes.

Shouldn't the reporter or at least the editor who placed that report in the News know that? Naw...they don't report news anymore, they just repeat whatever dribble they hear.

I think the car crash Shapiro spelled Viktor with a K. At least that's how it's been reported.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    I think the car crash Shapiro spelled Viktor with a K. At least that's how it's been reported.
    You are correct Rising. He is (was) the son of eastern European parents, hence the spelling.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Maybe it is his younger brother and they just wanted to give them differnt names.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Maybe it is his younger brother and they just wanted to give them differnt names.
    That's a good point. My brother's name is therising, but pronounced "thee rising."

Yes....he is one in the same....and that Shapiro kid had more skeletons in his closet.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres07 View Post
    Yes....he is one in the same....and that Shapiro kid had more skeletons in his closet.
    so do most of us - can we leave the dead alone once and for all.

I am sorry to sound so negative, but we don't know anything about the parents, or I have not heard anything about them. Sometimes really good people do their best to raise their children and well, something just isn't right.

and other times the parents don't spend any time trying to teach the child right from wrong. Sounds like to me this child was suffering some type of mental illness that was never diagnosed or treated - and even when it's treated there is no guarantee - I feel so bad for everyone involved.
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Quote Originally Posted by CAugust View Post
    so do most of us - can we leave the dead alone once and for all.

I am sorry to sound so negative, but we don't know anything about the parents, or I have not heard anything about them. Sometimes really good people do their best to raise their children and well, something just isn't right.
    Agreed.

Ad, you're not sounding negative, you're sounding nothing but sensible.

Thread Information