Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm advertising on Google for a debate with Tom and Elliot

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I'm advertising on Google for a debate with Tom and Elliot

Make Elliot Debate Tom
    Spitzer Won't Debate Suozzi For
    Govenors Race in Western New York!
    www.speakupwny.com

If Elliot even thinks he deserves to be govener he should debate. He should enough confidence to debate any one running against him.

I picked keywords which target tom and elliot in the govenors race.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here is the letter I am going to fedex to Spitzers office today and fax it over...

Any comments on anything that should be added.

I had Cindy edit it for me.

To whom this may concern:

On behalf of many residents of the Western New York area, I am requesting a debate between Mr. Spitzer and Mr. Suozzi in the City of Buffalo. The person seeking to be the next governor of New York State should have no fear in debating between any candidates. Once the date is settled on significantly prior to the Primaries, we will have a location ready.

Sincerely,
    Mr. Anthony Fracasso
    www.speakupwny.com

TimeOut Chair
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    Make Elliot Debate Tom
    www.speakupwny.com

If Elliot even thinks he deserves to be govener he should debate. He should enough confidence to debate any one running against him.

I picked keywords which target tom and elliot in the govenors race. Please do NOT click on an ad. It will cost me every time you do. I budgeted $3000 for this, lets not waste it.
    It is very,very,very important to remember that you'll have to approach this with the most open-est of minds. If there is any hint of you already knowing who you will vote for... it will not work, I'm sooo serious. Go about it as you are an undecided voter who wants to hear from boths sides (assuming there is no one else running as a dem), otherwise you're just debating the fact that spitzer won't debate. You have to make sure you're 150% unbiaised. That is most important thing to remember.

Make Elliot Debate Tom
    www.speakupwny.com
    Things like this is what I'm talking about. I'm on-board to help (if no one has objection) with what ever you need to make this debate happen, but make sure you're going about with the right intentions.... because it can & will backfire if presented as misleading. You have request a debate on the grounds that there are two candidates running for the same office, and not because you want to "make" Spitz debate with Suozzi.

I hope this has helped.

edited to add: can we move this thread to the private forum?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There nothing misleading about it.

If anyone thinks they are govenor material they should have the stones to debate anyone anywhere. Speaks volumes if they won't.

TimeOut Chair
    There nothing misleading about it.

If anyone thinks they are govenor material they should have the stones to debate anyone anywhere. Speaks volumes if they won't.
    Are you debating the fact that Sptizer won't debate? Or are you serious about a debate in general. I want to help in bringing a debate to the COB but definately NOT under the assumption of what Tom Suozzi said last night. If you are trying and push a debate to fight a Suozzi fight, then your name and your site will take a hit as an unbiased location on the internet. I'm not saying this to be mean, or argumentative... I'm saying it because I know that this has to be a fair debate. By saying Let's "MAKE" Spitzer debate is misleading to what a debate (itself) will bring out.

A debate is two or more candidates at equal levels - so that the ppl listening can decide for themselves.

If Spitzer goes the entire election w/o debating once in the COB, it will not be as disadvantaged as you attempting to force a debate because Tom Suozzi wants one.

The "no debate" debate is a hot button to his campaigning. He got you hooked on the idea that we need a debate. I agree we should have a debate here... but under the right reasons.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Don't even start or try to read anything into it.

I want both men in Buffalo to debate period.

The "no debate" debate is a hot button to his campaigning. He got you hooked on the idea that we need a debate. I agree we should have a debate here... but under the right reasons.
    It is a hot button and should be forced to happen. Elliot wants to be the governor or our state then he will debate in areas where the economy is depressed.

TimeOut Chair
    Don't even start or try to read anything into it.
    Okay. I'd like to take back my offer to help. You can remove all of what I posted.

Thumbs up

Thumbs up for taking action. I've personally caled and emailed Spitzer's NYC office as well. They are "considering the offer" to debate in Buffalo and will let me know what they decide.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well then take action yourself. Get as many websites as you can to point to this one thread. Get everyone on the same focused page and we all CALL HIM to the podium.

OH and it has to be a real debate... NO PRE-THOUGHT answer on questions given before had. We can pick vague topics and let them show up what they are made of.

I would like to know what they will do about "Authorities" we tend to act like small thiefdoms gouging WNY'ers for the services they render. Like the power authority making over 400% profit off of the backs of the people who use electricity.... Stuff like that.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

He says he would like a word with us. Lets have those words right in WNY. We owe it to ourselves to make sure we are educated voters in the next governors race.

TimeOut Chair
    Well then take action yourself. Get as many websites as you can to point to this one thread. Get everyone on the same focused page and we all CALL HIM to the podium.

OH and it has to be a real debate... NO PRE-THOUGHT answer on questions given before had. We can pick vague topics and let them show up what they are made of.

I would like to know what they will do about "Authorities" we tend to act like small thiefdoms gouging WNY'ers for the services they render. Like the power authority making over 400% profit off of the backs of the people who use electricity.... Stuff like that.
    Yet "woodstock" gets a PM from Rez saying "I'm only going to tell you once"

Maybe I'm just toooooo niave in telling YOU that if you wanna do something.... do it the right way, otherwise you're going to fall flat on your ass. Who else (after giving honest advice) will be the one to say "I told you so"?

Quote Originally Posted by rez
    He says he would like a word with us.
    yeah, but have you given him the time of day? No! you're only hearing what Suozzi says, a bad choice for you to make for "everyone" posting on your site.

Quote Originally Posted by rez
    We owe it to ourselves to make sure we are educated voters in the next governors race.
    If you feel we "owe" it to ourselves... then have an open mind. If you can handle that Don't just assume everyone will follow YOUR lead in everything YOU think is right!!!! If I'd have known you wanted my grammatic aid for this biasness, I'd have not given to you as your second post to this thread.

If you're going to say...
    I want both men in Buffalo to debate period.
    ....then by all means STOP trying to dig up sht on Spitzer cuz you're supporting Suozzi.

Alas, Aruba calls again. See ya!!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Our report

Using adwords to increase your business or market share.

Here's a report I ran to see how our ads are performing for us.

REPORT:how we are doing
    DATE RANGE:All Time
    CampaignHeadlineDescription Line 1Description Line 2ImpressionsAvg Position
    governorMake Elliot Debate TomSpitzer Won't Debate Suozzi ForGovenors Race in Western New York!26755.6
    governorDemand a DebateSpitzer Won't Debate Suozzi ForGovenors Race in Western New York!663.2
    governorMr. Spitzer tell WNYHow you will benefit the areaversus Suozzi. Debate in Western NY1313
    governorSuozzi Will Spitzer Won'tDebate in Western New York.Demand a televised debate1402.8
    governorNew Yorks Governor RaceDemand a Debate in Western NYElliot Spitzer versus Tom Suozzi1222.7
    governorThe Next governor of NYDemand a Debate in Western NYElliot Spitzer versus Tom Suozzi1112.8
    governorDemand a DebateSpitzer Won't Debate Suozzi For theGovenors Race in Western New York!22
    governorDemand a DebateSpitzer Won't Debate Suozzi for theGovenors Race in Western New York!1242.8
    governorVoters Demand a DebateSpitzer versus Suozzi for theGovenors Race in Western New York!543.1

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Wording can make or break advertising

Sometimes wording can make or break advertising a product or service. I wanted to see which ads performed better for our purpose. Our purpose is to have Mr. Elliot Spitzer debate Mr. Tom Suozzi. Both men would have to agree that an informed community would make better choices if they knew who our choices are.

Now what is cool about google is they will rotate your ads to see which perform better on different areas of the internet. You really can't ask for a better advertising medium for your company. We use it every day to increase businesses market share for the services they provide. This is specially helpful if you want to try to increase your Global market share. You focus on contacting people for the niche you service. I would say like pre qualified sales opportunities.

Because primaries are coming up the best thing for WNY is to be educated on who should be the next Governor of New York State. We can rely on the news outlets we have but the best thing would be to have them side by side. It's our future and we owe it to ourselves to know who we can vote for. Really I know I don't want to listen to the two local political parties anymore either. We have seen the shakey road they have driven us down.

My idea is that we need to get thier attention. Both Tom Suozzi and Elliot Spitzer would you agree?

Now if I was running for governor I would wonder what people were saying about me on the internet. The best way for me to research this is to use a search engine like google to see what was currently out there.

Now here is our opportunity to get Mr. Elliot Spitzer and Tom Suozzi's attention. They are both going to be curious about themselves.

Now if they go to google and type thier name in they will notice a small google ad appearing. You know what that ad will say? WE want a debate!! We use a snappy catch line and they'll notice we mean business. This is our economic future at stake.

I wonder which one will step up to the plate and want to debate.

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Now lets study our ads.

The Next governor of NY
    Demand a Debate in Western NY
    Elliot Spitzer versus Tom Suozzi
    www.speakupwny.com
    Now that ad is right to the point.

Mr. Spitzer tell WNY
    How you will benefit the area
    versus Suozzi. Debate in Western NY
    www.speakupwny.com
    Now this is my favorite. I heard last night at a Tom Suozzi get togeather that he would be willing to debate Mr. Spitzer on local TV here. Mr. Spitzer seems to be avoiding the issue the way they made it sound. So this ad basically just asks him point blake to debate Tom Suozzi in WNY.

Suozzi Will Spitzer Won't
    Debate in Western New York.
    Demand a televised debate
    www.speakupwny.com
    Now seeing Tom Suozzi is willing to debate I know the only other persons attention we need is Mr. Spitzers. Well this ad basically tells it the way it is. Suozzi will Spitzer Won't. Mr. Spitzer might but so far the few I talked to at the Suozzi gathering said Mr. Spitzer won't. I wonder why they would say that unless he's avoiding a debate to better his chances in the primaries.

So fellow readers how about coming up with some ad ideas and we'll run them to see how they go.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What would be anyone guess why any candidate running for office wouldn't just jump at the chance to debate who they are running against?

Do we really get a lot of debates from people in local politics around here?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information