Thread: In the defense of Carl

Tony Fracasso - Admin

In the defense of Carl

Does Carl make decisions in his business based on someone's race? Does he not rent to various race of people? Does he hire one race of people over the other if they have equal qualifications or the same recommendations from other people he knows?

"Lets teach welfare recipients personal hygiene" Why is that racist? Personally if I had kids I would teach them to be neat, clean and not to live in filth. I think Adan should explain himself on that comment.

I was a little put off when he still supported Mascia who was audio taped.

http://adamzyglis.wp.buffalonews.com...0920zyglis.jpg

People have a freedom of speach... also I havent been following too closesly, but wouldnt wiretapping laws fall under this?

If this person, was recorded without his consent, and with out a warrant signed by a judge, in a private setting, doesnt that constitute a crime?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Read the Buffalo News front page article about school absenteeism...guess this is racist too because it depicts a truant officer at a black students home who been chronically late??

hashttp://projects.buffalonews.com/fix-buffalo-schools/attendance.html

and in a related subject...the teachers are at fault because their effectiveness is minimal and the graduation rates are dismal...go figure?? What has this city become??!

Say what you will about CARL...but if he used the same reasoning/race as this recent decision by the IDA...to develop or not develop ...he would be blasted even more...because he is white.

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Read the Buffalo News front page article about school absenteeism...guess this is racist too because it deoicts a truant officer at a black students home who been chronically late??

hashttp://projects.buffalonews.com/fix-buffalo-schools/attendance.html

and in a related subject...the teachers are at fault because their effectiveness is minimal and the graduation rates are dismal...go figure?? What has this city become??!
    The Snewz forgot to mention that it was all the teacher's, the union's and Rumore's fault too. Oh and they forgot to mention that teachers in Buffalo make too much and that test scores were low (all because of the teachers).
    Anyone who reads this paper looking for reliable, unbiased information ought to have their head checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Genoobie View Post
    The Snewz forgot to mention that it was all the teacher's, the union's and Rumore's fault too. Oh and they forgot to mention that teachers in Buffalo make too much and that test scores were low (all because of the teachers).
    Anyone who reads this paper looking for reliable, unbiased information ought to have their head checked.
    SOOOO...it's the TEACHERS fault that kids dont attend school?

Who needs their head checked??!

Was sarcasm. The Snewz sucks.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    SOOOO...it's the TEACHERS fault that kids dont attend school?

Who needs their head checked??!
    It's not the teachers fault if the parents don't get the kids to school.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    It's not the teachers fault if the parents don't get the kids to school.
    Exactlly...but the truant officers are hesitant to call CPS because they think its too severe??

I roared with laughter about the 15 year who was too tired to get up in the morning to make it to school while his mother did nothing. But I really doubled over when I told my wife and she questioned what he would do when he goes to work and has to get up.in the morning. I had to explain to her that there's an entire class in this country who have no intention of ever going to work because they know they're going to be paid in welfare for their lifetime support of the Democrats. Since they will never have to work they have no need to go to school.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    People have a freedom of speach... also I havent been following too closesly, but wouldnt wiretapping laws fall under this?

If this person, was recorded without his consent, and with out a warrant signed by a judge, in a private setting, doesnt that constitute a crime?
    New York is a one-party consent state. Only one party needs to consent to the recording of a phone call or conversation.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Does Carl make decisions in his business based on someone's race? Does he not rent to various race of people? Does he hire one race of people over the other if they have equal qualifications or the same recommendations from other people he knows?

"Lets teach welfare recipients personal hygiene" Why is that racist? Personally if I had kids I would teach them to be neat, clean and not to live in filth. I think Adan should explain himself on that comment.

I was a little put off when he still supported Mascia who was audio taped.

http://adamzyglis.wp.buffalonews.com...0920zyglis.jpg

Carl in the cartoon says "prejudiced" not "racist".
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Good catch. I saw the lower "Mascia Support", "Racist emails","Damm Asians" in the drawing as a racist slant.

Of the 5 statements how does the "Lets teach welfare recipients personal hygiene" fit in with the other 4?

Carl says some really stupid stuff but in the end "Lets teach welfare recipients personal hygiene" I don't think is all that stupid.

Personally I work with anyone. I have some people who come into my shop who make your eyes water their body odor is so bad. Same goes for their appearance. You can't judge a person on those items because you don't know what circumstances got them to that point. On the other hand many people do judge people on items like that in a negative way.

I've been in business over 30 years. I can't tell you how many people I have worked with where I got to see their kids grow up over time. Kids tend to be reflections of the people who raise them. When a child sees their parents living in a mess they grow up thinking that is normal. They don't know any better.

Do they still teach like shop/home economics/etc in grammar school? I think they should if they don't.

I would have absolutely no issue if those who receive welfare received hygiene necessitates. No cash to purchase them but given directly. Dozen bars of soap, required amount of laundry soap and basic cleaning supplies for a month. You get selling it for beer and cigs you lose all other assistance you receive.

Thread Information