Thread: New England Patriots vs Buffalo Bills Sept 20th 2015

Tony Fracasso - Admin

New England Patriots vs Buffalo Bills Sept 20th 2015

So how do you think they are going to do?

Go check out the highlights from the Colts vs Bills

Tony Fracasso - Admin

I'm super excited - someone offered us, for purchase, their season tickets for that game! Super psyched that Tom Brady is playing - will be interesting to see how our new team matches up! Weather will be great and I've got my Buffaloasaurus T-Rex tee shirt ready to wear!

Last edited by buffy; September 15th, 2015 at 10:20 AM.

Again bills fan act like a idiot... then they put this on jimmy kimmel last night.. grow up.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0xkFdiNnqA
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

What's that got to Res's question?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    What's that got to Res's question?
    The Bills didn't lose, so he has to complain about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    The Bills didn't lose, so he has to complain about something.
    They lost today and don't be deceived by the points scored in garbage time. Tyrod Taylor was shown for the career back up that he is. Our vaunted defense got to Brady twice while allowing him to have the best day a qb has had against this franchise. Any time he needed a play he got it without a problem. Our vaunted offensive line was a sieve. The Patriots defense that had been virtually ridiculed all week by a certain local radio station was clearly superior to ours. And the notion pedaled by that radio station that Rex Ryan had somehow controlled Brady over the years was finally shown for the fiction that it is. Finally, they played like a bunch of undisciplined morons. On how many plays did the officials have to pick among a group of penalties to decide which to assess against the Bills? I do hope Aaron Williams is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    They lost today and don't be deceived by the points scored in garbage time. Tyrod Taylor was shown for the career back up that he is. Our vaunted defense got to Brady twice while allowing him to have the best day a qb has had against this franchise. Any time he needed a play he got it without a problem. Our vaunted offensive line was a sieve. The Patriots defense that had been virtually ridiculed all week by a certain local radio station was clearly superior to ours. And the notion pedaled by that radio station that Rex Ryan had somehow controlled Brady over the years was finally shown for the fiction that it is. Finally, they played like a bunch of undisciplined morons. On how many plays did the officials have to pick among a group of penalties to decide which to assess against the Bills? I do hope Aaron Williams is ok!
    Williams is ok has a neck injury. Rex Ryan was out coached, and out played again by Brady and company. When you pass for 420 yards in the air you have a problem. Did we break the noise level?

Quote Originally Posted by Ileftchktg View Post
    Did we break the noise level?
    No. I was wearing ear plugs, but no, did not break the noise level. I was surprised we didn't because the groans of disappointment were deafening.

Thread Information