Thread: Primary day great for "Party Insiders" - low turn out predicted

Primary day great for "Party Insiders" - low turn out predicted

Bufnews predicts : Thursday’s primaries generating little interest - Scant turnout expected for low-profile contests

Read the Bufnews article : http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...erest-20150907

Notice how they predict the "Party Players" will take great pains to vote.
    The average Party affiliated Voter doesn't feel the concern the Committees and the Controllers do.
    - For them its which candidate best suits the Party Agenda
    - Which Candidate will follow past patronage appointment needs
    - Which candidate can carry the Party Flag and maintain Control

This is why the average voter stays home - they see no incentive to invest some of their personal time !

This is why what you get to choose from at the general elections in November is Hand Picked Party Status Quo Wanna be's"

You gave you chance to change the usual line up to the Party Players - the Patronage and Nepotism Committee Boss's win and tax payers get to pay the tab(Property taxes) -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Having an election other than on a Tuesday seems weird to me
    I did the sample ballot thing on the board of elections site and it looks like for me there will be one race, a judge position with 3 people running for one slot
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

The person who stays home instead of voting is NOT an "average voter" - they are a non-voter who has chosen to allow others to run their lives.

A person who doesn't vote has effectively voted for whoever wins. They could not have changed the outcome by staying home. they could have only have changed the outcome by voting. so by not voting, they have for all practically purposes voted for whoever wins.

They should not be heard to complain about the people they effectively voted for.

Your attempt to find some sort of conspiracy is lame.

Its not a "Conspiracy" - but again you start of making a valid argument - then pour on the "Conspiracy" crad.

People who are registered voters and they skip the primary process have given away their chance to choose a candidate - correct !

People who vote according to their Party's urging, are just as guilty as those who don't vote.

They too are saying, "I don't care about patronage/nepotism
    - I don't care about dirty politics
    - I don't care how high my taxes go up
    - I don't care if the Party Candidate is qualified or not, my Party says he will do as they want"

Your correct
    - they don't have a right to complain and get what they deserve
    - Your Friends and Family Party Players !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    People who vote according to their Party's urging, are just as guilty as those who don't vote.
    Wrong again. People who vote according to their party leader's endorsementsr are making a specific choice of specific candidates. Those who don't vote are letting those who do vote run their lives.

Face it, the majority of voters don't agree with your political positions or favored candidates. You attempt to blame your poor choices on people who vote is lame.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Wrong again. People who vote according to their party leader's endorsementsr are making a specific choice of specific candidates. Those are the people who don't investigate any further than the "Brand" name they have been sold. They are the true sheep who would rather wave the Party flag then admit they been sold a hollow bill of goods !

Those who don't vote are letting those who do vote run their lives. True. Much like milk cows.

Face it, the majority of voters don't agree with your political positions or favored candidates. Again false - I don't vote Party Line - never did - never will.

You attempt to blame your poor choices on people who vote is lame.
    I don't blame those who vote - I blame a corrupt Committee system that has been coopted for the benefits of a handful of tax subsidized Groups. People like you, who feed off of the profits gained by misleading people into supporting a tax funded system you feed off of - Your "Winner take all Game" That's who I blame !

People who work for a living are trapped and participate in your game because they see no easy way out !

I don't blame those who vote - I blame a corrupt Committee system that has been coopted for the benefits of a handful of tax subsidized Groups. People like you, who feed off of the profits gained by misleading people into supporting a tax funded system you feed off of - Your "Winner take all Game" That's who I blame !

People who work for a living are trapped and participate in your game because they see no easy way out !
    Are you sure you're not talking about your politics, 4248?

Sounds like you, especially the "misleading" part.

Don't get me started on the "feed off" line, heck, I believe you stole that one from me...

"The deluded feeding off the deluded."

Funny.

They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.

I don't blame those who vote - I blame a corrupt Committee system that has been coopted for the benefits of a handful of tax subsidized Groups.
    There ya go again...trying to blame someone else for your poor choice of candidates.

If the majority of eligible voters didn't want the people elected who get elected they could register to vote and then vote for someone else.

your delusional conspiracy theories are nothing but a the whine of an election loser trying to blame something other than his or her voter rejected policies.

Thread Information