Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All lives matter

All lives matter

What is going on in this country? Where are all the race baiters like Al, Jesse, and Eric? This hateful onlyblacklivesmatter BS has consequences. Over the last several months, we have seen people of color go and kill innocent people just because they are either white (the reporters) or because they have a uniform on (this law enforcement officer). ALL LIVES MATTER people! Stop being idiots.

Houston police officer killed because of uniform: county sheriff

The killing of a U.S. police officer on Friday in a Houston suburb was unprovoked, a county sheriff said, saying the victim was a target because of his uniform.

"It appears to be clearly unprovoked," said Harris County Sheriff Ron Hickman on Saturday, speaking of Friday's shooting of Darren Goforth at a gas station.

Sheriff's deputies on Saturday arrested Shannon Miles, 30, who will be charged with capital murder for the shooting, which Hickman said was captured on surveillance video.
    ADVERTISING

Goforth, a 10-year veteran, was gassing up his patrol car when the gunman approached from behind, shot him in the back and shot him again as he lay on the ground, officials said.

Hickman linked the shooting to anti-police rhetoric following protests against deaths of unarmed black men at the hands of white officers. Goforth was white, the suspect is black.

He said the department assumed Goforth was a target because he wore a uniform, and bluntly addressed protests against police violence and mass incarceration of blacks.

"We've heard black lives matter; all lives matter. Well cops' lives matter too," Hickman said. "At any point where the rhetoric ramps up to the point where calculated cold-blooded assassination of police officers happen(s), this rhetoric has gotten out of control," said Hickman.

The fatal shooting comes eight months after two New York police officers were ambushed by a gunman who had said he wanted to avenge the deaths of black men in confrontations with police.

Hundreds of people attended a vigil on Saturday night.

"I wanted to demonstrate that all lives matter, regardless of color," Carol Hayes, an African American woman, told a local NBC News affiliate.

There have been 24 firearms-related deaths of law enforcement officers this year, compared with 30 during the same period in 2014, the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund said.

(Reporting by Kevin Murphy and Alex Dobuzinskis, editing by Chris Michaud and William Hardy)
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

And look at this, they should be charged with hate crimes:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/...ople-and-cops/

Black Activists Call for Lynching and Hanging of White People and Cops

Members of the #FYF911 or #***YoFlag and #BlackLivesMatter movements called for the lynching and hanging of white people and cops. They encouraged others on a radio show Tuesday night to “turn the tide” and kill white people and cops to send a message about the killing of black people in America.

One of the F***YoFlag organizers is called “Sunshine.” She has a radio blog show hosted from Texas called, “Sunshine’s F***ing Opinion Radio Show.”

A snapshot of her #FYF911 @LOLatWhiteFear Twitter page at 9:53 p.m. shows that she was urging supporters to “Call now!! #fyf911 tonight we continue to dismantle the illustion of white…”
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

............and people think I'M a racist.............
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Did anyone NOT see this coming? Seriously.

This is the result of race baiting for political power and political correctness. This is what happens when you placate to groups that riot rather than protest and hold up criminals in higher regard than innocent children.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I find it odd that people can promote themselves as someone who wants to bring the "country" together yet they campaign to divide various groups of people.

There is never any excuse for attacking or killing any innocent human being .

The more divides there are in our Country - the more Government will be in control !

Politics doesn't unite - it divides !

If one embraces the "Brand" you accept the label !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I find it odd that people can promote themselves as someone who wants to bring the "country" together yet they campaign to divide various groups of people.
    Agree with you there. I don't like Trump either.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Country = people who will vote for me or vote for the person I tell them to.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    Agree with you there. I don't like Trump either.

I like trump. I like the idea about better trade deals in our favor, I like the fact he's pointing out the incompetence in the iran deal and frankly people who cross the border illegally need to go home. It's not fair to the people here legally to have jobs taken away and to pay for what ever support cost people here illegally create. Same goes for people who stay after their visa's expire. There is a reason countries have borders and laws.

He has a valid point about stupidity/incompetence in government. Remember the only qualification for an elected seat is one more vote than the person you are running against.

And..

no one is perfect.... not even Trump. Right now though I like his BS better than the past BS.

^ so then actually you're totally OK with people that promote themselves as someone who wants to bring the country together yet they campaign to divide various groups of people.

That's exactly what every Party does - when they do the "Get out the vote Campaigns" - or "Voter registration drives" - do you think that Dems are encouraging Republicans or Republicans encourage others to register as Dems ?

Please every group seeks to divide or persuade a small percentage of other groups to support their major Party.

They aren't trying to get people to become "Americans" - they are dividing our Country one person or group at a time for their own Party benefit.

If you haven't figured that out yet -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    ^ so then actually you're totally OK with people that promote themselves as someone who wants to bring the country together yet they campaign to divide various groups of people.

People here illegally are not supposed to be here. Would you like me to refer to you as nogods jr?

Dividing in my opinion are when people put one race/color of people against another.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Country = people who will vote for me or vote for the person I tell them to.
    A country only survives because of widespread belief in unifying myths, a currency exists because of the belief of value. It's all make believe..

Some groups should be divided out.

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Some groups should be divided out.
    And for Trump that includes women, minorities, POW veterans?... oh yeah and immigrants.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information