Thread: Dareus Crying!!

Thumbs down Dareus Crying!!

SO the big dope wants more money Cry me a river ... Da.... I WAnt MoOore MoneY .. First learn how to talk. Another greedy NFL player

Marcell Dareus is unhappy. He’s insulted by the Bills’ piddling $90 million contract offer and wonders if they’re trying to get rid of him. I think it’s time we took up a collection for the poor guy. Just play the game until this contract is over,and see if you can stay out of trouble.
    And you wonder why so many fans are fed up with the attitudes of today’s NFL players. Their sense of entitlement is so enormous, their lack of perspective so profound, that they can act as if they were in the company of fast-food workers, struggling to achieve a fair minimum wage.

Ninety million bucks is not a dime a dozen. It’s roughly the annual school budget for the Orchard Park school district. Those 900 million dimes pay for a lot of textbooks, teacher salaries and sports expenditures. Now you tell me who should feel insulted.
    Dareus hates when media bring it up, but if he’s going to take shots at the team, I feel justified in revisiting his indiscretions over a six-month period:
    He was suspended for a quarter of a game late in 2013 for being late. One day later, he was tardy again and was suspended for a half of the season finale. In May of 2014, he was stopped for speeding in Alabama and charged with two drug felonies.
    Later that month, he spoke at minicamp and swore he was not a “trouble” guy. Just two days later, he crashed his car on Milestrip Road in a street racing incident. Police said he lost control of his Jaguar, crossed two lanes of traffic and hit a tree, 10 yards from the entrance to a restaurant.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

So old money bags pays off the cry baby with a contract extension. now if the goofball can stay out of trouble. still not worth it.

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) The Buffalo Bills now have two $100 million starters fronting their defensive line after Marcell Dareus signed a six-year contract extension on Thursday.

The defensive tackle's new contract, which kicks in after this season, is worth just over $100 million, and makes Dareus the team's top-paid player. The value of Dareus' extension surpasses the six-year, $100 million contract the Bills signed defensive end Mario Williams to during free agency in March 2012.

The Bills announced the signing in a release issued before practice. A person familiar with negotiations revealed the length and value of the contract to The Associated Press, speaking on condition of anonymity because the team did not disclose those figures.

"Marcell Dareus is a tremendous player and we feel he has a great opportunity to reach his potential as a player and a leader here with the Buffalo Bills," general manager Doug Whaley said in a statement. "Throughout this process, we wanted Marcell to remain a Buffalo Bill for the long-term, and he made it clear to us that he wanted to continue his career in Buffalo."

Now the Bills have to wait a week before Dareus can take the field. He'll miss the Bills opener against Indianapolis on Sunday while serving a one-game suspension for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

To be fair, that 90 mil is spread out over 6 years.

b.b.

Like it or not, he actually is worth it.

Read the analysis

http://www.spotrac.com/research/NFL/...ll-dareus-515/

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    To be fair, that 90 mil is spread out over 6 years.

b.b.
    108 Million
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information