Thread: I'm back!

I'm back!

I know most of you won't admit it but you did miss my posts. What did I miss?

Hmmm, read in the buffalo news that the village of williamsville is raising water rates again (above the 40 percent higher rates that currently exist)? with that stellar leaderships (excluding trustee kingsly who made some good points in that article), I am not surprised that the village is considering being dissolved. I mean consolidation with erie county is a no-brainer?

Amherst Board rejected the union contract -- good for them and good for Amherst. Although, I must admit that I am disappointed in BW even considering filling his seat. He should leave it vacant.

And finally, I like the fact that Sanders continues to post blogs to try and answer some questions. Goes to his character. btw, congrats.

did I miss anything else on the town/village level?

happy thanksgiving to all.

Quote Originally Posted by hate politics View Post
    I know most of you won't admit it but you did miss my posts. What did I miss?

Hmmm, read in the buffalo news that the village of williamsville is raising water rates again (above the 40 percent higher rates that currently exist)? with that stellar leaderships (excluding trustee kingsly who made some good points in that article), I am not surprised that the village is considering being dissolved. I mean consolidation with erie county is a no-brainer?

Amherst Board rejected the union contract -- good for them and good for Amherst. Although, I must admit that I am disappointed in BW even considering filling his seat. He should leave it vacant.

And finally, I like the fact that Sanders continues to post blogs to try and answer some questions. Goes to his character. btw, congrats.

did I miss anything else on the town/village level?

happy thanksgiving to all.
    Same to you belatedly on the Thanksgiving part, but on the BW part I told you so but not in those exact words.
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Thread Information