Thread: Our Cheektowaga facebook group

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Our Cheektowaga facebook group

Is Jim Mietlicki active politically?

Check this out.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/476176799152569/

He wrote this on facebook

I suppose some here might object to the political postings on the page, but I see no problem with it if it is done in a way that illuminates real issues. What would be useful beyond just asking for support and a vote, would be to hear a little on what any candidate posting here sees as the problems in the Town that need attention, what they propose to solve those issues, and what they believe they can accomplish if elected. We all receive the mailers that are constant with pictures of a candidate with spouse and kids and statements like "lifelong resident" but these mailers seldom say anything substantive on the issues, and its that which is what we need to hear. Some who are no running and have been with us have posted here and provided and have posted much information and commentary on issues. More of the same from all seeking office would be quite useful.

That is how the Cheektowaga Democratic Party markets it's candidates.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    loveitorleaveit I would like to hear your opinion on these candidates being marketed to us property/business owners by the Cheektowaga Democratic Party....

Pulaski Parade Cheektowaga

Isnt the Kiminski and Sons Truck supply the company involved in a priceing issue with the Town - How could a Councilmember who sells stuff to the Town be objective concerning future sales ?

Also after reading Mr.Steven Specyal's response to the lady who had a question for him - he's rude - he say he doesnt care if she's a Republican or not - yet he berates her if she supports any of them. Total one Party Line Player -

The Dems have controlled everything there for far too long - every time you turn around theres another employee scandal related to insider deals or patronage - Wow - they sound like Lancaster.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    How does this relate to running our town?

Jerry Kaminski Cheektowaga Town Council

I wonder how they compiled the figures on how much money is being saved with totes..

moved recycling program to totes which has resulted in a 16% increase in recycling which brings in $10.00 per ton to the town to help control cost.

I would rather real numbers instead of percentages.

16% of what? Did the town collect 1000 pounds of recycling one year but collected 1160 pounds the following year?

16% could be 160 more pounds. Anyone know what the total weight was in tonnage? At $10 a ton I would like to see what amount money was collected to help control costs...

I truly also enjoy the wording on campaign fliers:

He "Guided" the totes program ! So did he write the resolution or invent the totes ?

Did he do the research and if so why aren't there hard numbers $ - as far as savings ?

Did he have to guide people as to their use of the totes -

If the garbage trucks were driving 50 miles a day - how did he, as a council person reduce the miles they drive ?

If the garbage only had to be driven 8 miles - why did they not discover this years earlier - so one could say they wasted millions of dollars not doing it correctly in the first place -

Please these people take anything add some fluff and pretend they invented a better mouse trap.

Last point is if you add up the money(tax dollars) they say they "reduced from the budget" and "saved due to innovations" - that would be MILLIONS - so why doesnt the actual spending in the year end budget ever go down or even stabilize ???????
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information