Thread: Bobby, Bobby get a new speech writer - Please.

Bobby, Bobby get a new speech writer - Please.

Me thinks he's confused again, "Airwaves"?

As predicted below May 13 th , 2009 - The Supervisor gave his "Pre-Election Day Speech" for the press - it had to be for the Source because everyone else has heard it for years, just prior to every election day. PLEASE!

LC wrote:"Later on Supervisor Giza states again: There are a bunch of sleazes out there."---
    Yes Bob there is, like your friend the General, or 2gravesdug, stilldigging, Russell Luke/Contributor/L.Dem.Committee Supporter and others - and most resident believe they belong to you and the Lancaster Dem.Committee Boss.

You sing the same song every election - you use the same tactics as you do with Town Board issues! Create the crap, deny any wrong doing or knowledge, and then blame anyone you can!

Your lines are Lame, old and stale! Did you wear your shinny black tap shoes,hat and cain? - Glad I missed this one.

Supervisor B.Giza said, "They are polluting the airwaves".
    Bobby, this is not radio - its the Internet - not a talk show, your usually on your computer when reading these posts - in your Town Hall Office

Then went on to say,"If we were slouches, I’d say we deserve everything we get. But we don’t deserve everything we get and I’m getting tired of it." -

Now you made another "Freudian slip", you said things back wards again - let me translate:
    "I say, we deserve everything we get - because we're sloches!"
    "I'm getting tired of being here, we don't deserve everything we get"

Let me clear up some facts - debate these for the media:

1. Supervisor B.Giza has been receiving two health care benefits packages. One is paid for by the Boys and Girls Club - the other is tax funded by Lancaster Property Owners.
    2. You did as Town Supervisor/Chairman of Lancaster's I.D.A. facilitate the necessary paperwork so the Lancaster Airport could receive $12 Million tax dollars for expansion and land purchase. Also grant hundreds of thousands of tax breaks on their property.
    3. You as Town Board Supervisor and the Town Board Members approve a project review enabling the Lancaster Airport to qualify for stated monies and tax breaks.
    4. After Council Member Ruffino failed in his efforts to have the "Three Town Clocks" paid for with private funds, assist him in getting $150,000.00 tax dollars to pay for them.
    The athletic fields (aka soccer fields). Reclaimed mining site

When you said, "If we get lucky, the athletic fields will cost us hardly any money, if not zero. The deal I’m working on will get us 137 acres and millions of dollars to out the fields in."

Would it not be more honest/correct to have said, "If we get lucky - the millions of dollars needed will all be from tax dollars from one Governmental Agency or another"? Aren't all Government grants or Government agency funds supplied by tax dollars?

Band shelter:
    Supervisor Giza stated:"The band shell, done for almost nothing. If we have to pay it will only be around $40,000; for a $300,000 band shelter."

$40,000.00 tax dollars is still tax dollars. If you get other Government Funding, thats alsotax dollars!
    Its also not "Done" or even in the actual construction phase, according to their website. Its just a concept drawing at this point in time and a year dehind the Campaign Promised date.!

The Supervisor and Town Board Members wonder why people/taxpayers call them out on things -
    try telling the media about the actual issues.
    Taxes, Town Officials tax funded benefits - Patronage jobs - Taxes.

Remember I wrote this (below) May 13th, 2009, 09:58 AM

May 13th, 2009, 09:58 AM #2
    Gold Member

Who's foolin who - whom ?

Well the plot thickens - It appears Mr.A does hold a desire for a "Higher" position.
    • Could he be a candidate for a new job?
    • Is there yet another "Three" way slide being engineered by the Lancaster(Demo Party) Employment Agency?
    • Will there be any candidate put forth by the Lancaster Republicans?
    • Will pension stacking, Health care buyouts and double dipping be "Election Issues"
    Well, however it shakes out, one things certain - the Taxpayers of Lancaster will be paying three more Party Faithful.

Oh, isn't it about time for Supervisor(Amnesia)Giza to start telling people he "might" not run again? Usually the year before he runs for re-election, he starts his song and dance.

You know the song, "No one understands the long hours" -

"I do the best I can for the Taxpayers, and still they disrespect us at Board Meetings"

- "Those bad Nimby's are always picking on us" -

-"The roads aren't over burdened, the water pressure is fine and we don't build in wetlands or floodplains!"

- "We cant fix the Creek" - theres rare birds, I mean fish - but we can bulldoze it to put a waste line in for a new subdivision - its just the flooding we cant fix

I mean there is no develop-able land where it floods - I mean once we fill wetlands they don't flood anymore!

The retention ponds will act as sponges - I mean they will put the runoff in someone Else's yard.

The County says its OK - I mean, you cant blame us because we blame them for what we've done!

It wasn't engineered correctly - so we blame the guy that misinformed them, who lied to us, so we hired him to help us figure out whom to blame next - while he works for those who lied to us in the first place

With this years election cycle nearing and next years deal making already underway - it should be fun to watch

Please get some new lines - OLD and Sad - 2010 November Elections!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    - "We cant fix the Creek" - theres rare birds, I mean fish - but we can bulldoze it to put a waste line in for a new subdivision - its just the flooding we cant fix

I can't say everything 4248 says is true or not but.....

I asked someone who knows the crap about this stuff and was told this waste line is really not installed properly. You probably would not realize you are leaking sewage into the creak unless you smelled it.

Why and how did that ever get approved and then basically ignored by people....

If we really knew the truth of sewage into creeks - do not go in them after a heavy rain.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

First

I hope your not for one minute thinking residents didn't protest as soon as allowed.

There was plenty protest and as usual the Town Board and the Bufnews ignored it.

In order to speed the pipes burial, the Town had a new rookie inspector sit there everyday - in his Town pickup truck.This so they could legally say, "Every inch was inspected." - also if and when defects cause failure or mother nature tears it out into the stream. They'll say, "That lazy inspector never got out of his truck - we fired him."

This is Lancaster!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I can't say everything 4248 says is true or not but.....

I asked someone who knows the crap about this stuff and was told this waste line is really not installed properly. You probably would not realize you are leaking sewage into the creak unless you smelled it.

Why and how did that ever get approved and then basically ignored by people....

I would comment on this post, except that I can't understand it.

4248 - before you start your usual crap with me, you should know that I voted 75% repub yesterday.

Theo - Theo

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    I would comment on this post, except that I can't understand it.

4248 - before you start your usual crap with me, you should know that I voted 75% Repub yesterday.

Theo - as Kojak used to say, "Luv Ya Babe!"
    Night, Night I hear the Indian Love Song -

Thread Information