Thread: Bad karma follows Councilman to polls

Thumbs down Bad karma follows Councilman to polls

The Lancaster Town supported Bee was told, "I went into Vote and the machines went down right away." Council Member Ron Ruffino said.

In one of Lancaster's historically Republican areas, even the machines weren't co-operating.

The Bee writer said,"After the absentee ballots are counted and 100 ballots are jimmied from one election machine before they know who will occupy two seats come January."

"The machine in question was located at the Sacred Heart School in Bowmansville"

Wow, I wonder how many people if any, couldn't vote because of the "Machine"? Some people aren't all that patient and may have left ! ? Malfunctions were reported in other districts as well.

Every thing this Councilman touches turns into another tax funded adventure!

How long were these machines down? What other districts reported malfunctions and what did they experience?

Will Lancaster's elections ever be without controversy?
    Will Lancaster's Controlling Party ever have a complete full term ,
    no early bail out, NoN-anointed Dem Committee candidate on the Town Board?
    Will we always be faced with retread Dems, from their reserve of hidden past Town Board Members or Appointees?
    They even make their own "Incumbents"
    What will they do in 2010? Will we get to see Supervisor Bob Giza pull a quick bailout - or will Council Member Donna(Double Dip)Stempniak finally retire, again? This is gonna be a fun 2010 folks.

Not to mention who's gonna fill Dan Amatura's spot?
    The "Party Players" are working overtime, well at least the ones paid by tax dollars

Just joking Bobby, don't send the Boys out. I think Lancaster has some of the most professional, hardest working employees in the County.

It's just the Committee Boss and his "Patronage Party Boys" sucking up our tax dollars thats frustrating.

Just think,(sorry didn't mean to "Infer" anything!)- you could get rid of them. -Then hire some actual workers to assist the 85% of Town Employees who have to carry the load for the "Patronage Committee Party Boys"

Isn't it pathetic - In order not to get run out of Town, we now have to add disclaimers to our opinions or Bobby said he'll "Run you out of Town!"
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I hope they decide soon

on who will occupy that seat, Georgette or Ruffino. I mean how long can this be gragged out?

Well it truly is pathetic that now with Sargeant Schultz ~~~AKA Giza~~~ to make sure Um Mr. Giza don't get mad, just asking about the seat and the election here.

No matter who wins, it is very obvious that voters want change. Why else would numbers be so close? If I were one of the incumbants, I would not feel very comfortable right now. In light of starting campaign late, I believe Jerry & Georgette did very well. We have learned a LOT this time around and will be better prepared next election. I personally enjoyed helping candidates and look forward to remaining on their team for change.

Truly encouraged by residents/voters involvement.

I agree, the Tax Payer First Campaign has been a success. While the true vote counts will never be known - the Candidates offered a "Honest Choice."

The Controlling Party Committee has had a wake-up call. They may still be in the drivers seat - but they are definitely running out of tax funded gas.

This is no time for celebration, make no mistake - You ain't seen the half of what they can and will do to protect their Monarchy. 2010 will be the show of shows in Lancaster:

2010 Pre-Election Predictions for Town of Lancaster,NY
    • All Town events that are /Contributor/Supporter & tax funded will be "Overly Funded"- you pay.
    • -
    • You will read about every "Feel Good" action taken by our Local Officials. While they look good - you pay.
    • -
    • SAC and supporters will now be branded as NIMBY's, Obstructionists and the final Label will be "Mysteriously funded" - "Republicans" - as they did to the CARRS Group.
    • -
    • Unions of all shapes and sizes will be here to support the "Party Candidates"
    • -
    • The "Working Families Party" which is actually Dem Union Workers, will even have workers here!
    • -
    • There will be personal attacks on anyone who doesn't support their agenda (On-line and) - insults toward resident/taxpayers at Town Board Meetings.
    • -
    Many people/residents/taxpayers have only heard faint stories of past tactics. They read the news and believe whats printed - "Well if the News said it" !!!!!!!
    When our fathers and Grand Fathers read it - it probably was more truth based. Then came the new code, "When the legend gets big enough, print the stories." or as Lancaster's past Town Attorney was quoted as saying, "Perception is Reality"

As we saw, the did not even attempt to refute the "Truth" - they can't. Supervisor Bob Giza was so desperate to deflect the factual issues he invented his own rumors - how sad a show that was!

Council Member Donna Stempniak has held the purse strings for Lancaster's Dem Committee and Candidates for many years.

The benevolent Grand Mother, with the bank account ! The one they know, they must slightly bow their heads to for Campaign Cash.

As we have seen by her manipulation of not one, but two Tax Funded NY State Pension accounts.

By this time next year - we will have seen one Grand Lancaster Tax Funded
    "Dog and Pony Show"

Will Supervisor B.Giza and Councilman D.Stempniak pull another "Disappearing" act ?
    Who might Lancasters Dem Party Boss replace them with???.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information