11. You may not vote on this poll
  • For - Surrender

6 54.55%
  • Against - Eliminate Hezbollah

5 45.45%
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Go Isreal!

Thumbs up Go Isreal!

Prime Minister Olmert Is right on the ball and finally saying what needs to be heard.
    Quotes from the Prime Minister from yesterdays Press con.

“We stand at a national moment of truth. Will we agree to live under this evil threat or will we fight…There is no more just struggle than that we are now engaged in,”

“Our enemies were mistaken to think that our desire to show restraint was a sign of weakness,” Olmert boomed.

“It is of regional and international interest to control and dismantle the terror organizations and remove this threat from the Middle East. We intend to do so.”

“Hizbullah and Hamas,are nothing but emissaries, sent and supplied by enemies of peace in Tehran and Damascus.”

He also said that even if Lebanon had no involvement in last Wednesday’s attack on an IDF patrol along the northern border, which killed eight soldiers and resulted in the kidnapping of two others, “it holds full responsibility for the attack launched from its sovereign territory and the same goes for the PA with regard to the Kerem Shalom attack.

“Opposite the Palestinians we will fight until terrorism ceases, Gilad Shalit is brought home and the Kassam rockets stop,” Olmert said. We will attack every terrorist staging area, destroy every terrorist base and liquidate members of the terror groups. Israel will not agree to live in the shadow of the threat of missiles and rockets on its citizens

“Our position in the north was backed up by the G8 yesterday,” he continued. “We demand a complete end to hostilities, the return of the two kidnapped soldiers and the compliance with the relevant UN resolutions…We withdrew to recognized borders according to the entire international community.”

Olmert recited the mishebeirach, the prayer for Divine protection for the IDF during his speech from the Knesset podium.

“I am more proud today than any other day in my life to be a citizen of the State of Israel,” Olmert concluded. “We will not surrender and we will not back down.”

What stirring remarks.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

I know if anyone in my household was kidnapped I'd immediately attack the house to the north of here...I mean…who else could it be?

And if the perps are only a couple of people in the house...to bad for the rest of them...guilt by proximity.
    The difference between taxes and robbery is the mode of coercion.

What a ridiculous post.

How about if the house had been lobbing cherry bombs through your windows for a year?

How about if they'd kidnapped others before and killed them.

But I know you're goading; no sane person defends---directly or indirectly--Hamas or Hezbollah.

Any society that straps bombs to its children is not a society.

Like I said...kill them all...they're all guilty.

Opps...

Lebanese react to seeing the bodies of at least 15 civilians, including children, killed as they tried to
    flee a southern town, apparently on Israeli orders. The Israeli military expressed regret, saying
    the target had been Hezbollah rocket-launching installations

Caption: A family from Tyre, in southern Lebanon, arrives in the port
    city of Sidon, hoping to evade Israeli strikes.

Reality: Members of Hezbollah disguised as babies, toddlers, and mothers, hatch their next nefarious attack.

Quote Originally Posted by NoCtUrNaL
    Reality: Members of Hezbollah disguised as babies, toddlers, and mothers, hatch their next nefarious attack.
    Don't forget grannies & grampas; gotta watch out for those 80yr olds.

Those heart-wrenching pix.

OMG!

Same lame things that sent us into Somalia.

Another scum people not worth a xhit.

Aren't there RPGs peeking out under the baby-seats?

This from the guy who makes a big stink about going to church with "the missus."

Treachery made a monster out of me

Biker:

Same lame things that sent us into Somalia.
    The Somalies were killing each other with small arms and macheties. Our friends the Isrealies are killing kids on the ground with billions of dollars of weapons that you paid for from 10,000 feet in the air.

To quote Pink Floyd:

We're gonna find out where you folks really stand.
    Are there any queers in the theater tonight?
    Get them up against the wall!
    There's one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me,
    Get him up against the wall!
    That one looks Jewish!
    And that one's a coon!
    Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
    There's one smoking a joint,
    And another with spots!
    If I had my way,
    I'd have all of you shot!

You might be an advocate of genocide. That's OK. What's gonna happen when the arabs completely freak out? I'll tell you: The Iranians will stop selling oil. They happen to sell almost all of their oil to the chinese. The chinese will freak out. They will sell all of the T-bills, destroying the Dollar. You will have no OIL and your currency will be worthless....

So, the fact that these people aren't worth a xhit isn't important. What is important is that the world resembles a room full of people with guns to each other's head. The last time that happened duke Ferdinand got shot, and 4 years later there were about 20 million people dead. We now refer to that as WWI.

It could be argued that America has never been in such a precarious position as RIGHT NOW. And the Iranians know it. Careful what you wish for.....
    Data is not the plural of Anecdote.

Well we're certainly seeing fractures amongst supposed allies.

But I'm confident the appeasement/head-in the-sand/cowardly/hard-core National Democrats will hang together.

Hrrrghuuhhh

Come on, Curm:

So, the fact that these people aren't worth a xhit isn't important. What is important is that the world resembles a room full of people with guns to each other's head. The last time that happened duke Ferdinand got shot, and 4 years later there were about 20 million people dead. We now refer to that as WWI.
    Pull out your second gun, blow the guy's brains out and break the logjam.

I feel bad about 20 million dead. I feel bad about 20 dead. Lots of the world doesn't though. And Israel is right in the middle of it.

Bring back Joshua and Gideon and Israel will clear out Hezbollah and their support staff in 10 days.

Then when Syria and Iran moves, we'll prove that the USA of today is more than the equal of the USA of 1942: we're more than ready to destroy an enemy on 2 or 3 fronts.

Then when Syria and Iran moves, we'll prove that the USA of today is more than the equal of the USA of 1942: we're more than ready to destroy an enemy on 2 or 3 fronts.
    I'd like to preface my replyto this by saying that I don't think the US is nearly in a morally-superior position now as it is was then. And, that counts for a lot. The world considered us the good-guys after WWII. That's neither here-nor-there....

As for being "equal"... China was a collection of perpetually starving rice-paddy dwellers then. The US wasn't completely addicted to somebody elses stuff (foreign oil). The arabs were just a bunch of camel-drivers then.

We we have a giant war, we run the risk of being the "evil-empire" when the historians write the history books a few years from now.

Every empire (rome, england, etc..) was destroyed by the empire overreaching and ultimately going broke fighting imperial wars. The leaders of those empires didn't know it until it was too late. This could be happening right now.

At the end of the day we can nuke a few enemies, and that will certianly keep everyone in line. I'm not sure that is a the right path for the USA.
    Data is not the plural of Anecdote.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information