Thread: totally inappropriate!

Tomorrow is election day and hope all the voters out there get out and vote for the REAL candidate. Think about this when you go to the polls:
    Who is going to work for the people because the people the taxpayers of this city are the most important in this election process. If you want the same ole same ole then go ahead and vote for "stinky". Lackawanna needs some fresh ideas from candidate who is young and is striving to work for the people and the future taxpayers of this great city: Our Children. Let's give them a hometown they can be proud of to call their home. To the REAL candidate in this election GOOD LUCK and you should be proud of all your hard work and dedication to the people of Lackawanna!!!
    Last edited by mnb811; November 2nd, 2009 at 11:16 PM. Reason: wrong wording

Angry

The people have spoken and the same old political "STINKY" retained his office.I cannot believe 497 people voted for this do nothing over Mr.Mulqueen who had the heart to help our children. I was always told democrats are evil now after this past tuesday I am certian of it.....

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    I was always told democrats are evil now after this past tuesday I am certian of it.....
    ... of this there is no doubt!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Post Citizens Voice!

Come on ---Get motivated!

I realize politics is not for everyone and that it is so ugly at times that it literally makes people sick, BUT---

It is totally inappropriate to just sit back and let the incompetent politicians spend YOUR hard-earned money any way they want to!

I keep telling you all about the legal fees that are ssssssooooooo unnecessary when we have staff attorneys who should be doing the work to SAVE tax dollars! The writing is on the wall folks, Paterson is not crying wolf---the State is broke and Your City of Lackawanna Budget is in real trouble with the Bethlehem assessment settlement upon us.

Please get involved, I will gladly meet with any interested party to bring you up to date.

Citizens for Lackawanna's Future Citizen group will be holding a city-wide meeting in the very near future.

It is totally inappropriate to turn a bankrupt, broken-down Lackawanna to our children.
    "What do they want a Disneyland?"---Yes we will take Disneyland, but MORE important-----WE WANT A CLEAN LAND king normie, A CLEAN LACKAWANNA for OUR childrens' future!
    EVERYONE can make a difference! Thanks, Andrea

Thumbs up Makeover

I want to go to Disneyland while Lackawanna goes through the Extreme Makeover political process. What side do you take?

http://www.hbo.com/films/lackawannablues/

Thread Information