Thread: Giza refuses to take his hand out of the taxpayer cookie jar

Giza refuses to take his hand out of the taxpayer cookie jar

Once again, Supervisor Giza tonight refused to remove his hand from the taxpayer cookie jar. He will continue to TAKE the taxpayer funded healthcare stipend.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    how much?

He tried to claim it was $4600 but someone corrected him and said it was $5000. But I believe the 2010 figure is higher. The man gets his health insurance from the Lancaster Boys/Girls Club and didn't even blink an eye when saying he wasn't giving up the stipend.

He also had another bout with selective amnesia when asked about the financing of the sewer for the upcoming senior apartments at Pavement and Broadway. Since he is the chairman of the Erie County Sewer district #4 commission, he should have had some recollection when asked if the sewer authority had financed a portion of the project.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You mean the town can pay his insurance but he takes it from the boys/girls of lancaster instead? That don't see very community minded. You would think the children would come first...

How many hours after his countless hours of supervising does he spend at the boys/girls club? Anyone have an idea what type of policies the boys/girls club provides?

Question One more hidden perk - tax funded - for the "Kids"

When Supervisor B.Giza and Town Board Officials Voted to "Bail Out the Boys and Girls Club" - they kept saying - "Its for the Kids."

When residents asked, "Why are we giving them $20,000.00 tax dollars" -

Supervisor B,Giza became agitated stood up and said,

"Its for the Kids - Now you want to shut them down too!" -

"Their going broke and they need our help - don't you people care about keeping our teens off the streets?"-

What a showman he is - he truly mad you feel he was "Saving our Youth" - he was "Bailing them Out"

Well he forgot to tell taxpayers/residents that he had arrange for "Group Health care for Staff Members and employees" - he forgot to tell people he would as a Board Member receive that "Boys and Girls Club Health care Plan."

Yes, he was also on the Town Board at that time. Full tax funded pay and tax funded Town Benefits as well.

Well two more things he forgot to tell taxpayers and voters. In that very same time frame - the Boys and Girls Club Employees collected "Bonus Pay" and then the new "Heath care Packages" -
    Then he forgot to tell Lancaster's Taxpayers or Boys and Girls Club Staff when he started also collecting tax funded Town Health care bonus cash each year as well. I guess as he recently said, "I deserve the money and I am taking it."

This set the Town Board Example, this opened the door for over 10 years - "Double Dipping for Town Hall Members was Officially - OK - according to the Town Board"

As Council Member Ruffino said, "We lead by example" - As Council Member John Abraham said recently, "Its there why shouldn't I take it"

Because the Taxpayers never Voted to approve it - nor did Elected Officials feel we needed too know.

Don't forget to Vote!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    When Supervisor B.Giza and Town Board Officials Voted to "Bail Out the Boys and Girls Club" - they kept saying - "Its for the Kids."

When residents asked, "Why are we giving them $20,000.00 tax dollars" -

Supervisor B,Giza became agitated stood up and said,

"Its for the Kids - Now you want to shut them down too!" -

"Their going broke and they need our help - don't you people care about keeping our teens off the streets?"-

What a showman he is - he truly mad you feel he was "Saving our Youth" - he was "Bailing them Out"

Well he forgot to tell taxpayers/residents that he had arrange for "Group Health care for Staff Members and employees" - he forgot to tell people he would as a Board Member receive that "Boys and Girls Club Health care Plan."

Yes, he was also on the Town Board at that time. Full tax funded pay and tax funded Town Benefits as well.

Well two more things he forgot to tell taxpayers and voters. In that very same time frame - the Boys and Girls Club Employees collected "Bonus Pay" and then the new "Heath care Packages" -
    Then he forgot to tell Lancaster's Taxpayers or Boys and Girls Club Staff when he started also collecting tax funded Town Health care bonus cash each year as well. I guess as he recently said, "I deserve the money and I am taking it."

This set the Town Board Example, this opened the door for over 10 years - "Double Dipping for Town Hall Members was Officially - OK - according to the Town Board"

As Council Member Ruffino said, "We lead by example" - As Council Member John Abraham said recently, "Its there why shouldn't I take it"

Because the Taxpayers never Voted to approve it - nor did Elected Officials feel we needed too know.

Don't forget to Vote!
    What a jerk.

Thread Information