Thread: County Departments Who is sleeping with who- who is related?

Question County Departments Who is sleeping with who- who is related?

Very Interesting Converstaions Friday night with several guys in a Bar Downtown who work for the County.

Seems as though that we the TAXPAYERS have several Departments that think that its ok from the Commisioners and the Deputy Commisioners to the 3rd in charge thinks its ok to pick on certain people and get away with it. 2 of the guys work in the Child Protection Department and 3 of the others work in the Comptrollers Office.

In 1 of these Departments (CPS) the 3rd in charge I was told wasnt even close to having the qualifications to have this posistion. They wouldnt say who it was so maybe someone might point it out just who that person is and who they might be affiliated with political wise. My question is if they are not Qualified to have the job how did they get it?

1 guy was saying the case load is so high in this Department Management doesnt care, Its not about the kids anymore its about how fast you can close a case and move on.

Sorry for the bad spelling by the way !

If this all true why isnt the Personnel Deparment stopping all this crap ? Is there even a real Personnel Department?
    Last edited by CheektowagaFan; October 31st, 2009 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Because

Hmmmmmmmm

Im sure that we have some County Employees on this Board

I don't quite get your point. What did people from the Comptrollers Office have to do with your story? What do you mean by "pick on" which sounds like a different problem than the title of your post which is "sleeping with".

The people Id been out with was from the County, CPS and Comptrollers Ofice is what I meant

From what Im being told either your with the CLIQUE or you are made to feel like **** and then you are a target

lol so interesting.... Ive gotten 3 messages sent to me.. But I see they must feel a little heat if they speak on the message boards

Thread Information