Thread: Taste Of Buffalo

Taste Of Buffalo

May head down there with the kids............ Who went so far and what is the review? What's not to be missed? What's to be avoided?
    "The horror........The horror..........."

I went yesterday.

The area around City Hall & Niagara Square was nice. There was lots for kids to do there too and the traffic flowed very smoothly.

Delaware Ave., however, was just plain awful. Lines at various vendors blocked the traffic flow completely. We'd just stand there in the blazing sun waiting to try to inch our way through. Trying to find where a line ended and where one begun was hard too. I think Delaware Avenue is just too narrow to have vendors on both sides. Of course, that's my opinon.

The food was fantastic (no complaints about anything food wise) and the weather was perfect. Every other vendor seemed to either be a wine tasting or wine slush vendor, though, so watch out for the inebriated folk. I ended up with a wine slush down my back and a damn near full glass of beer on my feet.

So other than that, it was great. Take the kids (if they're old enough) to the Verb Yellowball area in Niagara Square. They get to run an obstacle course and walk out with nice little back bags and Verb Yellowballs.

Thread Information