Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: High Cholestrol

Be wary of any juice while trying to lose weight. Juice may be loaded with lots of good stuff but it is also loaded with calories. It's much better to eat the fruit/vegtable.

Yeah, I personally don't do the juices, except of course the OJ in the morning. I simply drink like 8 glasses of water. I swear if I miss the ratio, I feel dehydrated and thirst for water. Now years ago, way back, I really didn't drink as much water as I do now.

Update: lowering cholestrol~~~~two teaspoons of honey, and a teaspoon of cinnamon in tea daily.

I made it last night with both, I though hmmm might be too sweet. Well it was great. the combination also helps upset stomach's and helps with weight loss.

Try it....Oh and the best part, it is corralated with youthful skin complexion and longevity.

I'm in....

anyones neighbor
    Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Well they were so huge I couldn't get it down my throat, so then I went to the fish oil ~~oil. I thought I was gonna vomit!!! Gross.
    Thanx
    Oh c'mon. They're big but smooth & slide right down. I take 3 1200mg a day now & cholesterol is good.

Quote Originally Posted by anyones neighbor View Post
    Oh c'mon. They're big but smooth & slide right down. I take 3 1200mg a day now & cholesterol is good.
    No truly, my esphogus is not large enough, I have to take liquid calcium and liquid vitamins. That oil pill is HUGE, no freakin' way. Tried it....

Besides my cardiologist said that the fish oil truly has no barings on the HDL/LDL and tricglycerides.

So I am trying the honey, it tastes good too.

Honey

It has been reported that honey three times a day (a teaspoon) in your tea or straight up helps with the bad numbers.

Honey is excellent in your tea. Try and get your local honey it is best.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information