Thread: Supervisor Bob Giza gets two health care packages!!!!!!!

Supervisor Bob Giza gets two health care packages!!!!!!!

First off, Lee is "spot on" as usual - I miss wrote when i stated their pay. I lumped it all together - buy out+pay.

No matter how it breaks down - they are wrong. They have been hiding these tax funded extras for years. As Mr.Giza stated, he gets health coverage from the Boys and Girls Club.

Now lets look at that issue, Supervisor Bob Giza was on that Board about twenty years ago. All this time he has been collecting Health Care Benefits from them. The Town of Lancaster helps funded the Boys and Girls Club. About 10 years ago(and it was also posted on this sight a few times) Supervisor Bob Giza told Town Board Members and residents - "The Boys and Girls Club need Town Funds" - I believe it was around $20,000.00.

Now Bob looked real good by pretending to "Bail Them Out" - what he didn't tell people was he benefited by this use of tax dollars. At the same time he was arranging tax dollars for them - that same year - they were given pay bonuses and health care.

He was the beneficiary of the Boys and Girls Club getting group health coverage. He forgot to tell people that fact.

So all these years he has hidden that fact and taken the money from Lancaster's tax payers - from Town Hall and the Boys and Girls Club.

November 3rd Election day
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    First off, Lee is "spot on" as usual - I miss wrote when i stated their pay. I lumped it all together - buy out+pay.

No matter how it breaks down - they are wrong. They have been hiding these tax funded extras for years. As Mr.Giza stated, he gets health coverage from the Boys and Girls Club.

Now lets look at that issue, Supervisor Bob Giza was on that Board about twenty years ago. All this time he has been collecting Health Care Benefits from them. The Town of Lancaster helps funded the Boys and Girls Club. About 10 years ago(and it was also posted on this sight a few times) Supervisor Bob Giza told Town Board Members and residents - "The Boys and Girls Club need Town Funds" - I believe it was around $20,000.00.

Now Bob looked real good by pretending to "Bail Them Out" - what he didn't tell people was he benefited by this use of tax dollars. At the same time he was arranging tax dollars for them - that same year - they were given pay bonuses and health care.

He was the beneficiary of the Boys and Girls Club getting group health coverage. He forgot to tell people that fact.

So all these years he has hidden that fact and taken the money from Lancaster's tax payers - from Town Hall and the Boys and Girls Club.

November 3rd Election day
    Supervisor Giza may have hidden it from the general public for years, but many of us (you included) knew about his health care policy being picked up by the Boys Club. It became publically known at a Town Board meeting when the regulars supported Dan Amatura's push to do away with the $6,600 stipends. Mike Fronczak got Giza to admit his insurance coverage came from the Boys Club. Giza also took the position that he was entitled to the coverage and the stipend as well. And, Ruffino, Abraham and Stempniak initially took the same position and protected Giza's butt by approving a resolution that took the stipend away from part time Town Board members, not full time elected officials.

What puzzles me is why no one ever pursued getting the stipend money paid out to elected officials back when there was never a resolution passed that gave elected officals the authority to collect stipends when they had outside sources of insurance coverage. The agreement was approved for town employees only. But then, if it ever went before a judge, the judge would rule that there was no crimminal intent, just bad governance. Case closed, see ya!

Hell, it was only taxpayer money.

Point

I personally brought this Boys Club deal to the publics attention in 1997. Others (including you) have helped it resurface a few times. But as you stated, no action was ever taken to correct it or collect the tax dollars wrongfully given.(referring to B.G. and others currently getting it.)

Where's all the "Investigative Reporters" on these issues?
    Oh! wait they didn't get any anonymous tips!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Supervisor Giza may have hidden it from the general public for years, but many of us (you included) knew about his health care policy being picked up by the Boys Club. It became publically known at a Town Board meeting when the regulars supported Dan Amatura's push to do away with the $6,600 stipends. Mike Fronczak got Giza to admit his insurance coverage came from the Boys Club. Giza also took the position that he was entitled to the coverage and the stipend as well. And, Ruffino, Abraham and Stempniak initially took the same position and protected Giza's butt by approving a resolution that took the stipend away from part time Town Board members, not full time elected officials.

What puzzles me is why no one ever pursued getting the stipend money paid out to elected officials back when there was never a resolution passed that gave elected officals the authority to collect stipends when they had outside sources of insurance coverage. The agreement was approved for town employees only. But then, if it ever went before a judge, the judge would rule that there was no crimminal intent, just bad governance. Case closed, see ya!

Hell, it was only taxpayer money.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

He is an ass, just raping us and taking advantage of the system that protects and serves these people.

and yet there are people who feel properly represented by these 400 plus jerks....they laugh at us..

especially the last few years of pension building parasites!

Thread Information