Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Baltimore Riots

Baltimore Riots

To absolutely nobody's surprise a certain segment of our population has decided violence and destruction of property are a proper response to possible crime.

Blacks and whites don't trust/are skeptical of cops, for good reason.
    Almost nobody trusts African Americans, and for good reason. It shouldn't be controversial to point out the obviousness of either statement.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cb75Tl-4CZY

There's a bunch of reporters getting robbed and assaulted. They're talking about it on cnn.

There's a photo I saw of a guy wearing the blacklivesmatter/peaceful protest shirt trying to stab an orioles fan.

On cnn one of the talking heads wondered why the liquor store is repeatedly being looted.

Robbing the local mall. Then a robber gets robbed.

"Thugs" says the mayor, repeatedly. There sure are a lot of thugs there.

I'm sure developers will be dying to rebuild there, and business looking to move there

When that minivan races up to the mall and they all bolt out carrying their looting bags I thought I'd seen it all, but then one of them is morbidly obese and trying to pull its pants up as it "charged" towards the mall.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    When that minivan races up to the mall and they all bolt out carrying their looting bags I thought I'd seen it all, but then one of them is morbidly obese and trying to pull its pants up as it "charged" towards the mall.
    The only thing left behind was the shelf of work shoes

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Roman View Post
    The only thing left behind was the shelf of work shoes
    same pictures you see over and over. black youths loot the cvs then burn it..

God must love stupid people; He made so many

Bunch of animals...do they really think burning down businesses and looting stores will convince anyone to come to the protesters side? All they're doing is reinforcing well-ingrained stereotypes people already have of them. I feel bad for the good ones out there.
    One planet, one life.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    same pictures you see over and over. black youths loot the cvs then burn it..

Where is our fearless leader in all this? Out golfing again?
    One planet, one life.

Because "dem peoples" don't give a crap about anything and really, they're too stupid to know the difference
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

It must be in the rioters DNA
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Why do the talking heads give so much attention to "reverends" when things like this happen? These blowhards get up there and try their sing songy BS, making up words as they go along, and it all means nothing.
    They're pretending like they're out there on the streets trying to stop this...As they're being interviewed (and claiming to be stopping these few bad actors) the animals are in the screen shots looting.

The worst part is how condescending the whole episode is. If some white know nothing were up there spouting this BS they'd be laughed off the air, but because they're black we have to grade them on a curve.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Because "dem peoples" don't give a crap about anything and really, they're too stupid to know the difference
    AND...they want to be treated with RESPECT???
    ALL these uncivil actions will only perpetuate racial hatred...when will they ever smarten up??

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    ALL these uncivil actions will only perpetuate racial hatred...when will they ever smarten up??
    Because the ignorant don't see criminals causing crime - they see skin color causing crime.

Yes, every time a black person commits a crime some raciest gets his favorite meal made of ignorance, fear, and hatred.

Excusing racism on the skin color of criminals is as bad as excusing crime on the racism of the victims of the crime.

Thanks for being such a good example of the problem.

The "problem" isn't racists, you apologist dolt. The problem is hordes of blacks destroying other people's property.

LOL at this fake ad, "roof koreans" for hire to protect businesses
    http://baltimore.craigslist.org/sks/5000049001.html

I feel bad for the people who have had their property destroyed. Now they get to have their insurance raise their rates or drop them after going through the hassle of filing a claim. I'd take the insurance money and not rebuild, or rebuild some place else.
    I could maybe understand if the rioters attacked police headquarters after an incident of police brutality, at least their actions would be directed at the people they claim they're angry at, but innocent businesses? Proves it's just about getting free stuff and having an excuse to be barbaric and not about solving issues
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information