Thread: Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous

Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous

Read the Lancaster Source in regards to the wonderful "Gin Mill" of Lancaster ~~Frank's Rest. Anymore publicity and I might want to go and get Armatura's autograph. Nice story but it was not mentioned "Unless you don't support the Lancaster Airport, don't bother entering my restaurant!"

O.K. now people I have a few concerns, lifestyles of the rich and famous are the town board getting another raise at the taxpayers expense of course, isn't that the way it works?

Now isn't there some town meeting that allows the town taxpayers to approve this budget that includes their raises? Is this going to be addressed at the town hall meeting tonight?

Lastly, their raises are affecting my lifestyle~~~and quality of life. Why, the infrastructure, 13 million to an airport with safety concerns, tax increases, rezones on top of rezones, and is just a few concerns I have as a taxpayer.

Everyone, go to Eddie Ryan's on Sunday and meet the new fresh and exciting candidates!! VOTE VOTE VOTE AND VOTE

Ask the Town Board to eliminate their raises - they can do that

Ask the Town Board as a sign of solidarity with tax payers.
    Ask the Town Board Members to eliminate their personal raises.

Ask them to forgo any health care insurance, life insurance, AFLAC insurance and allotments of any kind.
    For the entire Town Board only. No buyouts, no payment in lue of.

They can legally do that.
    Supervisor Bob Giza will say its a "State" law or mandate.

Council Member Abraham should be the first to say "Yes"
    he gets two tax funded retirement benefits by being on the Town Board.

ASK THEM!
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

It has now been confirmed,

Cheektowaga had denied taking a raise. Aurora has reduced thier wage, and I am waiting to see the affects of other towns. This is dispicable!! I feel that Giza & Co. should NOT take that raise for the humanity of this town.

Quote Originally Posted by shortstuff View Post
    Cheektowaga had denied taking a raise. Aurora has reduced thier wage, and I am waiting to see the affects of other towns. This is dispicable!! I feel that Giza & Co. should NOT take that raise for the humanity of this town.
    Well, this is the reason they will not be having a public meeting so no one can have input into budget decisions. They will only have a work session to discuss budget. Public welcome to sit in but cannot offer opinions etc.

Send in your letters to:

Supervisor Bob Giza
    21 Central Avenue
    Lancaster, NY 14086

Or Call: 683-1610

Let this town know how displeased you are with them receiving raises. This is looking like bad news bears.

Thread Information