Thread: Supervisor proposes to cut his pay

Supervisor proposes to cut his pay

TOWN OF AURORA

2010 Aurora budget projects tax increases

In the midst of the projected tax increases, Town Board members have pledged to cut their pay by $1,000 apiece, to $10,000.

The Supervisor has pledged to cut his pay by $1,500, putting his salary at $34,400.

Sorry, this doesn't relate to Lancaster where everyone gets a raise. Better luck next year - Supervisor Giza and Council Member D.(Double Dip) Stempniak will be running for re-election so maybe we will see a miraculous budget cut for 2011.

All they have to do is incorporate some more of the millions in surplus tax dollars they have horded and pretend they worked hard to cut spending.

So far this year in Lancaster, thanks in part to the generous local Media. They fooled allot of taxpayers.

Februrary is coming!
    Dont forget to Vote!

Let the people decide, Click Here for info.[/url]
    Last edited by 4248; October 19th, 2009 at 06:13 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

What other towns bypassed accepting

raises for themselves? Anyone know? I believe the Town of Lancaster should not take the raises. If they want to shed a glimmer of light on their dark side, refusing to take the raise would be a start.

I feel this is actually appalling. They should be ashamed of themselves. But they are so cocky in their assault on the taxpayers!!

Cheektowaga is also

not taking raises.

People write to your town Supervisor, the address is posted on a different thread. I will get it and post it on this thread also. Let your supervisor know how disappointed you are in them taking a pay increase!

Thread Information