Thread: Lancaster Meat Raffle 10/24

Lancaster Meat Raffle 10/24

Mark your calendars, make room in your freezers and get ready to have fun. On October 24th Our Lady of Pompeii will be holding a meat raffle in the school hall.
    If you have never experienced one of our meat raffles, do yourself a favor-come join the fun. Not only do you have several opportunities to win some top quality meats, but what an enjoyable time doing it!

This events menu includes not only plenty of turkeys and hams just in time for the holidays, but steaks, chicken and roasts.
    Admission is $5 in advance and $6 at the door. Doors open at 5:30PM, first raffle is at 7:00PM.
    Your admission includes beer, wine soft drinks as well as sandwich/pizza and snacks. This event also features a Chinese Auction, 50/50 drawings a huge grand prize raffle and the return of “The Mystery Token”.
    Bring a friend and enjoy the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Qualityguy03 View Post
    Mark your calendars, make room in your freezers and get ready to have fun. On October 24th Our Lady of Pompeii will be holding a meat raffle in the school hall.
    If you have never experienced one of our meat raffles, do yourself a favor-come join the fun. Not only do you have several opportunities to win some top quality meats, but what an enjoyable time doing it!

This events menu includes not only plenty of turkeys and hams just in time for the holidays, but steaks, chicken and roasts.
    Admission is $5 in advance and $6 at the door. Doors open at 5:30PM, first raffle is at 7:00PM.
    Your admission includes beer, wine soft drinks as well as sandwich/pizza and snacks. This event also features a Chinese Auction, 50/50 drawings a huge grand prize raffle and the return of “The Mystery Token”.
    Bring a friend and enjoy the fun.
    ive heard that these are fun!!!! I dont do 50/50 anymore though - only b/c now everyone expects you to give your winnings back .... hmm the rest sounds like fun though

i have a scout function that day and evening though - or I would have gone .. really
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

I think in the 5 years I've been doing these...2 every year, we have had only 1 person give back the 50/50. I look at it as you won it...you keep it.

This is a great event, very well done. Many chances to win. Last time I won two of the meat prizes and a horseback riding lesson, which I gave to me niece, from the side raffle. Good fun, good cause, I already made arrangements for my tickets on the 24th. See you there!!!!!
    If it weren't for the United States Military, there would be NO United States of America !

Looking forward to seeing you there. I will be the one up front with the Hawaiian shirt calling the numbers.

Thread Information