Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swingers Tone Down Controversial Conference on Grand Island

I guess no one is going to the swingers convention

well lets see how long it takes for this to dissapear

And I support yours,as a female impersonator you are one of the best.I understand you have a real fan club. I am impressed Sally.

Considering that the hotel is taking extreme precautions in making sure it is a closed event, why does anyone care? Unless you're a swinger, I suppose.

Seriously, events like this are a fascinating litmus test exposing those who have a real hangup about human sexuality.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Thee you go again with your cross dressing fetish. Whew, you just cant stop thinking about that stuff can you?

Your theads are not disapearing they ar being merged. There is already a thread about the subject. Your attempts at new threads are all in here.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by raoul duke View Post
    Considering that the hotel is taking extreme precautions in making sure it is a closed event, why does anyone care? Unless you're a swinger, I suppose.

Seriously, events like this are a fascinating litmus test exposing those who have a real hangup about human sexuality.
    Stop it you mean you would not want to be the third wheel. Dont knock it till you try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    Stop it you mean you would not want to be the third wheel. Dont knock it till you try it.
    Huh? What are you talking about?
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    Hope you enjoy the grave you're digging yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    Hope you enjoy the grave you're digging yourself.
    I'm not sure Cgoodsp466 is capable on enjoying anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information