Thread: Chef’s Restaurant Thursday

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Chef’s Restaurant Thursday

Written by James *******
    Saturday, 24 June 2006
    After taking a very close look at what transpired at Chef’s Restaurant Thursday night, June 22nd, it’s clear that the IP of Erie County no longer controls its own destiny.

Bob Vacanti, acting Secretary of the IP meeting, got into an argument with Joseph E. Kelly. Mr. Kelly was the former Erie County Conservative Party Chairman.

Eyewitness accounts stated these two men were discussing the conduct of the endorsement meeting. Mr. Kelly reported that Bob Vacanti punched him in the chest where he has a pacemaker implanted, therefore he had to be taken to the hospital.

Sources tell me Orsini was quoted as saying of the mini-brawl between rival IP factions, “It was terrible, like thug tactics”. He was talking about his own IP party. Orsini was referring to the Democratic thugs he accepted into the IP and then placed them in high positions. This was done because the IP is controlled by the Erie County Democratic Chairman, Len Lenihan and the Democratic Party.

Now Orsini wants these same thugs voted out of office because all of his endorsement power is now controlled by Lenihan. This may change soon because Ralph Moore, a strong Republican leader, has Republicans collecting signatures on petitions for IP candidates. Moore plans to take over the IP soon.

I have never believed Orsini really cared for his IP but, if he does, he’d better get ready for a very tough fight to regain control of the IP party and to clean it up.

So who are the people from the democratic party he's refering to?

Orsini was referring to the Democratic thugs he accepted into the IP and then placed them in high positions.
    Were these people democrates before hand?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident
    So who are the people from the democratic party he's refering to?

Were these people democrates before hand?

All the thug tactics were committed by the anti-Orsini people, yet they have the chutzpah to blame him for the problem, and say the party needs to be rid of him.

Maybe the party does need to be rid of him, but these folks are too much.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well how did these democratic plants get put into the party to begin with? Was Orsini alsleep at the wheel when this happened?

Do political parties actually have meet and greets? Network gatherings?

This seems odd doesn't it?

Would the leader of a political party be SMART enough to not allow that to happen?

So what is your story of what is happening with the IP party Tinsnips.

Unregistered

Talking

Were You There Tin Head? Still Waiting For The Answer!

Unregistered
    Who ever this Jim guy is that is quoted at the top of this thread, well he has got his facts mixed up. Ralph Mohr isn't doing any petitioning for us. Lenihan has an army of people out to protect Orsini. It's simple Res., all a party leader like Lenihan has to do is recognise a threat to the chair. Then switch enough people in the areas that he can't control, before the dead-line the year before. The following year he can use those people for the committee and effectively maintain control or take over a party. The thing here is that Lenihan thought he made peace within the IP in 2004. So Orsini was allowed to maintain the Chair. Then Orsini screwed his hardest workers for his own benefit. Now those workers are out to get him off the chair. Orsini never had a solid core of supporters, so he had to get Lenihan to switch people to the IP to try and maintain control. The problem for Lenihan and Orsini is we expected this and have been ready for it. My freind and I didn't touch any- one Wednesday night. But Kelly did get assualted by Orsini's henchmen Vacanti!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Then Orsini screwed his hardest workers for his own benefit. Now those workers are out to get him off the chair. Orsini never had a solid core of supporters, so he had to get Lenihan to switch people to the IP to try and maintain control. The problem for Lenihan and Orsini is we expected this and have been ready for it. My freind and I didn't touch any- one Wednesday night. But Kelly did get assualted by Orsini's henchmen Vacanti!
    Well tell me then..

How would a party boss screw his hardest workers for his own benefits? Examples...

How do you expect people to learn how the system works without details.

Here's Lenihan

Who "controls" the Democrates in the area

Here's Orsini

Who "controls" the IP Party

Unregistered
    Well there are a lot of obvious things Orsini did. Stealing money from the party started it off. He made promises to end law suites that were dividing the team, then proceeded in court, draining financial resources from the team. He continually told lies about members in order to gain favor from leaders in the community, and he made sure individuals who stepped forward to question his activities got fired from their civil service jobs. This is just the tip of the iceberg, I wish I could get deep into the specifics. If I did then a lot of good people's names would be dragged out in the open, I won't do that until they wish it to happen. I have made my position very clear on this message board, I'm sure all the players in our community are tired of Orsini and his antics. This September will show it when they make sure the people they control in the IP vote him out.

Quote Originally Posted by FJB
    Who ever this Jim guy is that is quoted at the top of this thread, well he has got his facts mixed up. Ralph Mohr isn't doing any petitioning for us. Lenihan has an army of people out to protect Orsini. It's simple Res., all a party leader like Lenihan has to do is recognise a threat to the chair. Then switch enough people in the areas that he can't control, before the dead-line the year before. The following year he can use those people for the committee and effectively maintain control or take over a party. The thing here is that Lenihan thought he made peace within the IP in 2004. So Orsini was allowed to maintain the Chair. Then Orsini screwed his hardest workers for his own benefit. Now those workers are out to get him off the chair. Orsini never had a solid core of supporters, so he had to get Lenihan to switch people to the IP to try and maintain control. The problem for Lenihan and Orsini is we expected this and have been ready for it. My freind and I didn't touch any- one Wednesday night. But Kelly did get assualted by Orsini's henchmen Vacanti!
    If that is so, then Jack Davis should be the only one on the line and neither Reynolds nor anybody else should be on the line for the H of R. But I bet you'll find out that is not the case and Mohr is using people without their knowledge but with their consent.( IE. the enemy of my enemy is my friend.)
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Mark Twain (1835 - 1910), (attributed)
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Well there are a lot of obvious things Orsini did. Stealing money from the party started it off. He made promises to end law suites that were dividing the team, then proceeded in court, draining financial resources from the team. He continually told lies about members in order to gain favor from leaders in the community, and he made sure individuals who stepped forward to question his activities got fired from their civil service jobs. This is just the tip of the iceberg, I wish I could get deep into the specifics. If I did then a lot of good people's names would be dragged out in the open, I won't do that until they wish it to happen. I have made my position very clear on this message board, I'm sure all the players in our community are tired of Orsini and his antics. This September will show it when they make sure the people they control in the IP vote him out.

You wnat everybody else to verify stuff but you allege several things but no proof. Didn't that cost Dan Rather his anchor spot in the long run?
    "All government, -indeed, every human benefit and enjoyment, every virtue and every prudent act,- is founded on compromise..." -Edmund Burke
    A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.
    Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 George W. Bush

Unregistered
    Isn't nice having the choice of anonymity? You call me out to expose the good people that have been hurt by Orsini, but you will not even post you're name.

Isn't nice having the choice of anonymity? You call me out to expose the good people that have been hurt by Orsini, but you will not even post you're name.
    Hey, you are on the public stage because you choose to be; no one told you to be so; however since you are, if you make these statements be prepared to back them up with proof, it's the price you pay to have absolute credibility and to get the praise you get when you are right and the questioning when you have no proof as well as the criticism when you are wrong. No one remembers the guy who takes care of the field at The Ralph but I bet everyone here can name one of the top 3 quarterbacks we have.

Anyway you choose to expose yourself, I prefer the decency of prefering facts and proof. Just call me Joe Friday(all copyrights to whoever needs the honor). "Just the facts"; but I want them all not just a polarized version.
    Last edited by TheRightView; June 27th, 2006 at 07:14 PM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRightView
    Hey, you are on the public stage because you choose to be; no one told you to be so; however since you are, if you make these statements be prepared to back them up with proof, it's the price you pay to have absolute credibility and to get the praise you get when you are right and the questioning when you have no proof as well as the criticism when you are wrong. No one remembers the guy who takes care of the field at The Ralph but I bet everyone here can name one of the top 3 quarterbacks we have.

Anyway you choose to expose yourself, I prefer the decency of prefering facts and proof. Just call me Joe Friday(all copyrights to whoever needs the honor). "Just the facts"; but I want them all not just a polarized version.
    In other words you wish to comment as a eyewitness to facts but don't wish to be identified! Sorry it doesn't work that way. Try telling that to the cops. Yea I saw it but you can't call me in court because I will be exposed!!!

In other words you wish to comment as a eyewitness to facts but don't wish to be identified! Sorry it doesn't work that way. Try telling that to the cops. Yea I saw it but you can't call me in court because I will be exposed!!!
    You are just exposing youself, something no one wants to see.
    I guess you've never heard about as tipline for those who want to give information leading to the capture or help solving a crime but don't want to be entangled with the whole process.
    I bet cops hate those tips, any chance to solve a crime and they get angry about it. In reality they are happy to get the info they need if it is reliable and they can use it.

Thread Information