Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Lets decid what compensation package

I know

Biker , you've posted repeatedly why you don't like Cops. As well you demonstrated yet again your frustration and jealousy. " what are we suppossed to do, Call an arrogant Cop to stop you ?" Don't be so hard on yourself. It is understandable, your disdain. 20 yrs is a long time to harbor those feelings. This msg board is an outlet for you. Maybe it helps, getting it out of your system. Nothing wrong with that, this is a harmless forum. If it makes you feel better than it is a good thing. Vent.
    They hate us till they need us.

Hey PBA

Your man Byron's been in office for a year. Is your raise in sight yet?

Is this the same Byron who filed his plan with the Control Board in April that said you weren't going to get a raise for the next four years either?

You counting on Massa Eliot to deliver for you? I'm sure he's on board to raise taxes in Nassau County so you goons get a raise.

Four years from now, based on your past computations, you'll only be working 40% of the time.

Wonder how they'll tell the difference??
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

Hey, we oughta find out how important you slugs are to us poor peons.

Let's get a referendum on the ballot next November asking the Buffalo population (known to youse as "potential perps") as to whether we should:

a)give the coppers their raises, including back pay;

or

b)immediately reduce the force by 50%.

Whaddya say?

Double or nothing.

I don't know how it'd turn out, but I know how I'd vote.

no raise

watch for some Control members to be replaced by massa Spitzer. We might see some movement then. Then again we didn't endorse Sir Eliot so I'm not counting on anything from him. Give it till Spring time, you might see some movenment then.

Biker, you live in Parkside

it is very rare you need Cops in that area. There are very few calls and when there are the Cars have to come from Niagara and Rhode Island. I'd keep the shotgun loaded, you aren't getting any quick response time over there, Cops in D district are tied up on the West Side/Riverside/Black Rock.

Spring would be a good time to wait for. We'll see what Byron's updated four year plan says then.

BTW-I think you guys should pull that parking ticket thing again this winter. And a lot more sobriety and seat-belt check points. All in the interest of greater public safety, of course.

You goons got hundreds more to think like me; with a few more nudges, it'll be thousands.

Of honest, middle class taxpayers, who might've been your allies.

Protection

Biker, I like what you said as far as keeping a shotgun,..if more people did that I believe there would be less crime. As long as some good folks shot some ****heads and the news got out in the hood that taxpayers weren't going to take it anymore...Maybe your not that stupid after all. And I would like to see that referendum...I think they call them essential services for a reason.
    We Work Jobs we hate, to buy crap we don't need.

Quote Originally Posted by PBAguy
    Nocturnal emission doesn't like Cops cause they make more money than him.
    Allot of people make more money then me, that has nothing to do with my issues with public employees.

Cops are already over compensated and yet they spend most of their waking day whining about how underpaid and underappreciated they are.

Jesus H. Christ....ya want some respect from me? Stop whining about what you're paid and the difficulties you perceive with your job and just do it. Man up, you choose the f-ing job, STFU and do it. And try doing it with some integrity. Give the rationalizations and double standards a rest. You ain't exempt from dick, live within the laws you expect others to. The law isn't your tool to implement when it serves your personal agenda or mood.

Yeah...I'll hold my breath waiting for those simple standards to be met.
    The difference between taxes and robbery is the mode of coercion.

just honor the contract

We aren't asking for a dime more. It is that simple. As far as being over compensated, you don't know what a Cop does on any given night. How much would you have to be paid to change places with Patty Parete ? Ignorance is not the same as stupid, it is not knowing the realities or facts about something. By your own admission, you don't like Cops, so be it. Man up, I have to laugh. I've made a couple hundred arrests, you think the suspects jumped into the back of my car ? Please.

you don't know what a Cop does on any given night.
    Christ..right back into "whine mode". It must be genetic abnormality that most cops share.

Regarding what a cop does on any given night, that's simple...the f-ing job you signed up to do of your own volition. Is the job to tough for you? Quit. If not, then do it and give the martyr soliloquy a rest.

How much would you have to be paid to change places with Patty Parete ?
    She had a gun and back-up, that's more the poor bastard that was murdered at the Filmore Ave bodega had. And I'm sure his annual income was half hers, if that.

Ignorance is not the same as stupid, it is not knowing the realities or facts about something.
    The realities of what? The streets? LOL...you ladies talk as if you're the only ones that leave the house.

just honor the contract
    Hey, what can I say, life’s not fair sometimes...you've got the city as your employer and we've got you for protection. I guess we're all **** out of luck.

wny resident.

yer right, no cosmetic....what if they had to pay extra for it..ie come out of their pay chck..they like anybody else could have it right?

Smile Noc-urinal!

You consistantly have have nothing to offer...just bash bash bash..You can do a ride-a-long with me any day.
    Ill keep this brief. and I'm not whining,just facts. 19 years on the job, yes only a poor pitifull 3 killed in the line of duty in that time (yeah lumberjacks have more)...but here is the kicker, 7-9 friends and co-wrkrs who ate their own gun. And a life expectancy of 65 yoa. Now Im not whinning, just some facts.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread Information