Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets decid what compensation package

Quote Originally Posted by Deerhunter
    everybody knows everything from behind the keyboard...Biker, go to D dist, it isn't too far from you, look around, you won't be calling us frat boys with guns.
    Quote Originally Posted by biker
    You guys think we all know your world.

Where the heck is D. ward. Or district. Or whatever it's called.

LINK

Does anyone know what he's alluding to: "look around, you won't be calling us frat boys with guns"?

Does he think D district is in hell and no one but cops go there?

Maybe if he's scared some grandmother who lives in D district 24/7 will hold his hand as he drives thru that area code 3 like so as not to have to sit at a red light and feel vulnerable.
    The difference between taxes and robbery is the mode of coercion.

669 Hertel

On Hertel between Elmwood and Military.

Well, you do possess firearms, so you can't take objection to that...so it must be the "frat boys" part you have an issue with.

I always thought the "frat boys" characterization was a rather genteel way of describing the cop culture. Maybe you need a Kevlar vest for your ego...it seems to bruise easily
    Last edited by NoCtUrNaL; July 13th, 2006 at 07:40 PM.

Noc:

Your link said D District was the City's largest. So it must be the calmest. And that's where he would send us?

Now, Box Street. On Saturday night. That would be a challenge.

I saw Box St. in the news again a few nights ago.
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

snap
    A distict is largest in Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by biker
    Now, Box Street. On Saturday night. That would be a challenge.

I saw Box St. in the news again a few nights ago.
    I've never been on Box on a Saturday night, but I have on a few occasions during the day...I like to document my workday with pictures...

...the neighborhood chamber of commerce above didn't bother me...and I wasn't even packin. I guess I didn't look victim enough.

Block for block, Box St. is in the news more than any other street in Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by NoCtUrNaL
    I've never been on Box on a Saturday night, but I have on a few occasions during the day...I like to document my workday with pictures...

...the neighborhood chamber of commerce above didn't bother me...and I wasn't even packin. I guess I didn't look victim enough.
    I hate it when those Amherst boys cruise into our City.

pretending to be a new user is a game in the chalk zone to?
    I noticed the same thing.

that house is between Kehr and Fillmore

North side of the street. Is 150 Box gone? I believe it was demo'd bout 3 yrs ago. Good thing too. These same guys sitting on the porch rig those vacants, many times cutting holes in the floors, then tacking throw rugs over them for us to fall through when were chasing them. They're nice fellas though. They stash their weed and crack usually close to the vacant they take over, then when customers pull up they will send homey around back to get the quantity of whatever substance they order. Then when they get an order for a larger quantity, usually from a white boy, they bring back the gun, and rob him of his money. Then white boy calls 911, gives us a line of ****, then complains when we can't apprehend the drug dealer/robbers. My flashlight went bad on me once in the backyard of one of those vacants running after a kid that just shot up the Box/Kehr corner, it was about 3am. I was alone, was just over on French st when I heard the shots,sped over there, and the guys that got shot at pointed to the guy running down Box, I went after him, he cut into the back yards, a spike from a fence I hopped went through my glove into my palm. I threw my flashlight over the fence before I hopped it and it busted the switch. As well I didn't catch the guy. Sometimes nothin goes right. Same guy was killed by another guy bout a yr. later on W.Delevan. Sometimes the hunter becomes the hunted.

Quote Originally Posted by NoCtUrNaL

Man you nuts for taking that picture?? Unless you had a zoom lens you are lucky each of them boys did not reach behind the plywood wall and pull out a sawed off double barrel 12 gauge shot gun and take your picture.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Here's something I find odd. When I have nothing to do I have to find something to do otherwise I get bord.

I don't think I could sit on a porch for hours on end watching traffic. I'd at least cleanup around that porch. Beer cans, rims what ever.

Those guys are probably not just hanging out; their working. Just not legal work.

I contrast that with the Southwest. In the early morning, there are often small crowds of young Hispanic men "hanging out" on street corners. Not to deal drugs, but looking to be picked up for day labor.

No one feels threatened at all by them. The same can't be said of our local homies.

I'm not making excuses, but if I was a Black/Hispanic urban teenager I'd probably be selling drugs too. At least they've got some ambition about them.

There are allot of kids in this country who have a great deal more opportunity and never take advantage of it.

Noc:

How about they get their butts down to New Orleans.

There's plenty of work down there.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information