Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On Cheat-towaga

Its seems the "Party Loyalty" fallacy - like that of Organized Crime is falling apart.

For so long Parties have enjoyed their "Insider deals and protections" - jobs for loyalty - patronage as a Party Reward. All you have to do is "Stay Loyal" - "Protect the Party/Committee"

Now its being broken down by those who want to "Break away from the old boys" - or broken down by "The new guys seeking power/Control"

So what we see is the Party Players who feel wounded or cut out - are squealing like little piggy's.

"He took money" - "They used equipment" - "He claimed unworked over time hours" - "They stole comp time" - "He directs contracts to a company his family owns" - "We drink at his bar and he's our Boss"

Sounds like the insiders are eating each other -

But the one point most people - and mainly the Party Boss's hope no one see's - they are all Players from the same "Friends and Family Party Club" known as the Erie County Democratic Party.

One can only wonder what would be brought out if a few of these people actually faced legal charges. Many of them understand - it probably wont go past a few Bufnews articles or half dozen posts on the internet. That's the sad part.

Again - the system has to end this as fast as possible - elections are coming ! There's Patronage at stake here folks - the Party must regain control. Infighting only lessons the contributions flowing uphill - we cant have that. That's what the "True Controllers" cant have.

Indict a few of these players and watch how they really start crying. But wait - voters/taxpayers know this is how the "Game is played" - they support it - through their signing petitions - sending their checks to the committee so nephew gets a job.

But you have to admit - its fun watching them eat their young over these tax funded positions.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

But you have to admit - its fun watching them eat their young over these tax funded positions.

Just look at your property taxes. Only way they are ever going to be lowered is to get rid of the group that has caused them to spiral up.

res did the highway guys commit a crime or are you accusing them of it

I don't believe from what I read Rez accused anyone of a crime - just my observations.

If any crimes have been committed it would be up to the Town to ask the Police to figure that out. But given the close working relationships involved - I doubt that would happen.

To the Town Government and Party Players - this is just business as usual for tax funded employees. This sort of thing happens all the time - everyone knows that. If you don't you been living under a rock !

These people take this stuff as a perk of the job - personal use of vehicles - taking equipment for personal use - all part of the perks for being good Party Boys.

You cant honestly - after all the news reports from Villages and Towns all over this area - believe its all just made up - DO YOU ?

The true problem is these Party Players and Sons of Patronage actually believe its OK. They see it almost as a normal thing - they are just taught its OK.

When there is no one to teach them otherwise - when their Boss is too busy making Party Calls - when the Boss believes he answers to no one other than his Committee Controllers - that's the way it works.

Everyone knows that's all just part of "The Game" - Party Players believe it - petition signers understand it - Committee Members use patronage as rewards.

Voters just don't seem to care.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinter View Post
    Where did I say the highway guys committed a crime?

Pointblank seems to be pointing bad practices out.

What I'm saying in general is our town can be ran better and for less money based on the "services" we receive.

What makes our town special that our property taxes are higher than most surrounding areas?

What does the home owner in Cheekowaga get that a home owner in Amherst doesn't get? I'm pretty sure the tax rate in Amherst is lower than Cheektowaga.

They probably get better/more service from the sanitation dept....Like I have said before....Cheektowaga is the worst based on the 2 other nearby towns I lived in.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    There must be pockets of this bad service because we are fine with our trash pick up on Rowley. We roll that pain in the ass tote to the edge of the road and it's empty when we get home. What more do you expect?

Or is the issue with larger items?

One thing I have noticed is some home owners tend to really have a lot of trash. It makes me wonder how do they generate it in a weeks time.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinter View Post
    I thought about this.

I'm still puzzled how 6 people can sit in work sessions and our town buys a hovercraft.

If stupidity was a crime the town board is guilty.

The more I learn how our town is ran the reason pop up that we need to replace the "Social Club" that has been running our town.

The issues are....

1) Sometimes they don't empty the tote...they drive by it....snow plow tipped over many totes and several of us found ourselves with full totes 12hrs after the garbage truck picked up others on our street.

2) If you clean out your garage, basement, shed or kids bedroom or have a graduation party or just plain old have more garbage then fits in the one tote...they will not take any garbage not in the tote....they leave it at the curb even if it is in another garbage style tote..... Then you have call and someone has to come back and pick it up....wouldn't it be quicker just to take it the first time the garbage truck picks up the trash?

3) They want you to store your excess trash and put it out as you have room in your tote or get a dumpster...how does this keep the rats away? and what if you don't have enough trash for a dumpster? Totally counter productive to reducing the rodent problem!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information