March 5, 2015 5:00 7:00 pm

George Urban Mansion
    280 Pine Ridge Road

Food - Refreshments
    Valet Parking
    Admission: $35

Payable to Friends of Ken Young
    2497 Genesee Street, Cheektowaga, NY 14225

If anyone goes let me know how the turnout was.

I see upwards of 700 people read his announcement.

I wonder if he sent out invites to fellow committee members. I didn't see one.
    Adopt an English Springer Spaniel.
    http://www.springerrescue.org
    "Striving to be the person
    that my dogs think I am"

www.BuffaloReUse.org

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I forgot to ask. Can someone ask Ken if he supports the safe act?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So how did this event turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I forgot to ask. Can someone ask Ken if he supports the safe act?
    Cheektowaga council members will never vote on the safe act but it would be good to know how he stands.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Who is Ken young I know he is a realty agent but who is he. I also know he is a black man but who is he really?
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    Cheektowaga council members will never vote on the safe act but it would be good to know how he stands.
    You are missing the point. The support starts at the bottom. They may not vote for the safe act yet they help get into office those that do.

He is with Frank Max. John Marriott is his treasure. Another Frank person. I mean do we see a cycle here How anyone can be aligned with max is out of there mind. Hopefully the residents see ken young as a true max person and vote against Max ticket.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why does Ken want to run?

This was a post from the Buffalo Chronicle that I found very alarming. Katrinna Msrtin, along with Ken Young, is all about organizing a takeover of our town by the black community. She seems to think just because a person is a minority they are entitled to these jobs in the town. What about qualifications? Do qualifications mean nothing? Is one supposed to be hired as a department head in our town just because they are a minority? Katrinna Martin states:

Interesting. It’s funny how we are selective about who misappropriate’s funds and services in Cheektowaga. I don’t care who is doing it, I care that it’s done, and that many of you overlook wrong doing, if it’s your guy(or woman). You all have participated in the marginalization of your minority community, turning a blind eye to what you should have been outraged about for the last 40 year’s. Extremely unique to any other town in the country, that is located proximal to an inner city. I would be more outraged on the lack of opportunity for minority people in Cheektowaga. We can pay our taxes and or rent property, but not receive employment in any town department. There is not one minority department head in Cheektowaga NY, and many have the nerve to complain about something that many likely participated in for years. Now everyone wants to cry foul, but those that actually should don’t. We just talk the BS.
    Say goodbye to “the way we do things around here.”
    Frank Max is not your problem at this point, nor your threat. You all focus on each other, but I don’t think you all realize what is happening in your town. You are too preoccupied and unfocused. Pay attention, because you can never take west Cheektowaga again. While you all were fighting, we were organizing.
    Katrinna Martin, Cheektowaga zone 10 chair.
    P.S. Now all of you need to humble yourselves and get back to the business of what is best for Cheektowaga NY.
    Please stop acting like republicans.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Once again.

Are the people in this social club in denial?

P.S. Now all of you need to humble yourselves and get back to the business of what is best for Cheektowaga NY.
    Please stop acting like republicans.
    What do they mean acting like republicans? I see people from the cheektowaga democrat group acting this way.

If this person want what is best for Cheektowaga the first step would be not to have anyone from this group making decisions for our town. That would be a start. The group that created the issues will not be the group to correct the issues.

Next, you hire people based on qualifications not their skin color. There are various jobs that really have no qualifications except to show up on time and do what is required.

The next supervisor has to realize it's a job to run our town not a social club position trying to get face time in front of various groups in our town.

Hey Tony, I am a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Once again.

Are the people in this social club in denial?

What do they mean acting like republicans? I see people from the cheektowaga democrat group acting this way.

If this person want what is best for Cheektowaga the first step would be not to have anyone from this group making decisions for our town. That would be a start. The group that created the issues will not be the group to correct the issues.

Next, you hire people based on qualifications not their skin color. There are various jobs that really have no qualifications except to show up on time and do what is required.

The next supervisor has to realize it's a job to run our town not a social club position trying to get face time in front of various groups in our town.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information