Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: An Inconvenient Truth Premiere & Discussion Friday 6/16

Ask Barry DiGregorio about this

The fact is:

The Earth is inside the Milky Way and the Milky Way is passing through space with less particles. This is the same reason the Rings of Saturn are melting. The Global Warming fiasco is nothing more than the creation of the wandering minds of mankind. If you can beat Mother Nature at her own game, then you are GOD. If you try to play GOD, you are ALL fools.

Barry DiGregorio has the answers to this phenom, but it's nothing new to Earth which has seen it all in its multi billion year existence.

It's nice to see Al Gore has figured out a way to become filthy rich. He'll be one of those top 1% er's ... the ones you wackos abbohr.

If you can't clean up your own towns of it's trash, crime, and bloated finances and tax schemes, don't think for a second you can win this one. Mother Nature is doing her thing ... that's all. Learn to enjoy life, you'll all be dead before you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1964
    It's nice to see Al Gore has figured out a way to become filthy rich. He'll be one of those top 1% er's ... the ones you wackos abbohr.
    He already is. Nobody runs for president w/out the coin to pay his way.

Note the boldface and connect the dots. If this is Really an issue, why did only nineteen scientists of a hundred bother to respond? Maybe only nineteen saw the movie? Why do you suppose that is?

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=2125293

WASHINGTON Jun 27, 2006 (AP)— The nation's top climate scientists are giving "An Inconvenient Truth," Al Gore's documentary on global warming, five stars for accuracy.

The former vice president's movie replete with the prospect of a flooded New York City, an inundated Florida, more and nastier hurricanes, worsening droughts, retreating glaciers and disappearing ice sheets mostly got the science right, said all 19 climate scientists who had seen the movie or read the book and answered questions from The Associated Press.

The AP contacted more than 100 top climate researchers by e-mail and phone for their opinion. Among those contacted were vocal skeptics of climate change theory. Most scientists had not seen the movie, which is in limited release, or read the book.
    Last edited by colossus27; July 4th, 2006 at 09:44 AM.

See it first....

Quote Originally Posted by RaginTaxpayer
    That's part of the reason I'm going.

I'm not a member of Al Gore's fan club, but I really don't see the harm in watching a movie. If you've ever attended one of Pundits discussions, you'd see how well he presents the issue.
    My sentiments exactly, Ragin. Al Gore is surely not one of my favorite Americans. However, the man may present some compelling evidence in the movie for global warming. This is why I want to see the movie. I may find it a load of propaganda, but that doesn't mean I'm going to be too narrow minded to go see it. Just like with the Michael Moore movie, I think how people react to this movie being in the theaters is very telling about their mindsets. People who are open minded and open to learning new things and who don't take a ridiculous pride in insisting on their opinions go ahead and watch these movies just to see what is being said. If they find the movie a load of garbage, chances are they got some good laughs watching it, and some fuel for good conversation. Unfortunately, the same people who couldn't at least go see Michael Moore's movie before picking the guy apart are going to do this with the Al Gore movie. This is why I want to SEE the movie before I tell everyone how nutty Al Gore is. Having not seen it yet, I am going in with the realistic mindset on global warming: Does it exist? We don't know. It sure seems to, but the operative word is seems. Last summer was warmer than average, yes, but what about this summer? Look at how much cooler this summer has been so far. And this is after a wimpy winter compared to the winter of 2003. Because this whole global warming thing is such a maybe, I want to see the movie to see what Mr. Gore is throwing out there.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information