Thread: Dont forget the "Pre-forum Rally" - Whoop Whoop !

Dont forget the "Pre-forum Rally" - Whoop Whoop !

Now don't forget the "Pre-Forum Rally" - this in no way is supposed to load up the School Property with cheer leaders of the Team - Its a "Rally" to get people all riled up and insure when the media arrive they see how many Lancaster people are there to support this Political stunt. But don't let that bother you :

Bring your kids - maybe some hot chocolate - make some signs - make sure you wear your indian pride gear.

Ideas for signs,
    "Indians go home"
    - "Outsiders not welcome"
    - "Save our mascot - the Indians want to take him away" -

(Just ignore the truth - the school board and the Mascot group are mainly the same people and no one is attacking the mascot) Wear gloves its cold out there folks.

Also don't forget - there's Village Elections coming up soon - then the Towns - pay close attention to what Political Hopefuls show up - If they are on our side we need to elect them to office !

Who cares if some of them are using this to get votes - their here for us

Who cares if some of them have helped create this stunt -

Who cares if some of them have no plan nor have they ever tried to reduce patronage - they have supported giving people tax funded benefits and pensions they don't deserve nor have they earned.

Who cares if some of these same Politicians actually supported the bulldozing and desecrating Indian burial grounds - so their friendly developers - the same "Anonymous donor" who is supporting this effort - could build right on top of the native Indians Historic sites !

Just ignore all that and bring your children and relive your Glory Days - Whoop Whoop -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

OK guys - time to leave the warmth of the bar and head to the "Pre Forum Rally" - Whoop Whoop !

Don't forget to call home and have the wifie bring the kids - kids look good on camera !

Did they really make you pre- register for the "forum" and include your position on the issue?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

You will also have to walk through all the "Rally" attendees to get into the school - no pressure there folks.

So not only are the attendees "Pre-screened" and classified - you will have to run the hall way gauntlet to get into the school.

This whole thing is such a staged "Media Event" its sad ! The media is eating it up - channel four - you know the ones who get all the inside tips on things happening in Lancaster - but hey no collusion there either - Whoop Whoop ! Where's Puke Morretti - he usually gets the heads up - OH I forgot this isn't about assassinating a candidate/Politician its about getting votes - maybe he'll investigate the "Anonymous Sponsor/Donor" - don't hold your breath on that investigative story

The news just announced the "Save our Mascot" people will be inside the front door main entrance for the school - so wear red if you want to get in without being heckled !

This is a Political Dog and Pony show brought to you by the "Anonymous Donor" and some local hopeful Party Players most of who will be running for local office.

What a scam and people cant wait to march their kids in there and express their pride in being a Red Skin. :: "My Daddy used to play here - I love my team - my Dad still wears his jacket" - Whoop Whoop !
    Last edited by 4248; March 3rd, 2015 at 07:24 PM.

Thread Information